Star Wars Episode VIII: The Last Jedi - In theaters December 15, 2017

Drum18

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
May 3, 2011
Montreal
[CONTAINER][MOVIE1]Title: Star Wars: Episode VIII (2017)

Genre: [GENRE]Action[/GENRE], [GENRE]Adventure[/GENRE], [GENRE]Fantasy[/GENRE], [GENRE]Science Fiction[/GENRE]

Director: [DIRECTOR]Rian Johnson[/DIRECTOR]

Cast: [ACTOR]Daisy Ridley[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Adam Driver[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Mark Hamill[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]John Boyega[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Oscar Isaac[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Carrie Fisher[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Gwendoline Christie[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Benicio del Toro[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Gugu Mbatha-Raw[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Jimmy Vee[/ACTOR]

Plot: Having taken her first steps into the Jedi world, Rey joins Luke Skywalker on an adventure with Leia, Finn and Poe that unlocks mysteries of the Force and secrets of the past. [/MOVIE1][POSTER1]
xGWVjewoXnJhvxKW619cMzppJDQ.jpg
[/POSTER1][/CONTAINER]

Official announcement from Star Wars.com:

In addition, Iger confirmed that Rian Johnson will write and direct Star Wars: Episode VIII. The film, which continues the saga after the events of Star Wars: The Force Awakens, is set for release on May 26, 2017 — forty years and a day after the release of Star Wars: A New Hope in 1977. Johnson is widely considered one of cinema’s most gifted young filmmakers, having directed the modern sci-fi classic, Looper, as well as Brick and The Brothers Bloom. He was also behind the camera for three episodes of the critically-acclaimed TV series Breaking Bad, including “Ozymandias,” which series creator Vince Gilligan named as the best installment of the show. Kathleen Kennedy and Ram Bergman, producer of Looper, Don Jon, Brick, and The Brothers Bloom, are on board to produce.​
_1450744577.jpg

8.jpg

Last edited:

Not sure how I missed that, wow what a room! Pratt as always - just as funny as Reynolds for me

Although some people I couldn't make out like the girl and guy Inbetween Penelope and JJ

OMG my hairs stood up

I CAAAAAAAANT WAIT!!!!!!!

Have full faith in Star Wars for the next 4 years after the past 2 years and that trailer :)

And it looks like the actual scene in there from her force dream thing in TFA

DAMN RIGHT IT DOES!! :woot:

tumblr_nnuhf0sgFx1r187pho8_r1_500.gif

Genius gif lol
Is the underneath zoolander?

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
Can't wait for this movie. The new poster has steelbook art all over it, exceptional!

A book with the set photos would be cool too!

Did anyone see the panel where Mark Hammil almost called Daisy Ridley his Daughter ;)

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
Does this mean it's finally over?

Nope, Disney has Star Wars films planned through 2030.

I will probably be in the minority but the teaser was kind of meh for me. Don't get me wrong I am still really excited for the film but to me this teaser did t pack the same punch as the force awakens initial teaser.

Nope, Disney has Star Wars films planned through 2030.

I will probably be in the minority but the teaser was kind of meh for me. Don't get me wrong I am still really excited for the film but to me this teaser did t pack the same punch as the force awakens initial teaser.

so they are gonna milk it for all its worth

Most probably. Could be a double bluff though lol
True, you can never be sure when it comes to his humour! I imagine he'd be in a bit of trouble if he weren't joking though lol.

I doubt she'll be his daughter anyway, and I'll honestly be a little disappointed if she is... seems like too much of an obvious/poor twist to me.

• Thanks
Reactions: lights
True, you can never be sure when it comes to his humour! I imagine he'd be in a bit of trouble if he weren't joking though lol.

I doubt she'll be his daughter anyway, and I'll honestly be a little disappointed if she is... seems like too much of an obvious/poor twist to me.

They do call it the Skywalker saga though

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
Not a fan of the poster, I get it's a teaser poster and the theatrical poster will be released later (which hopefully will look awesome like all star wars posters do)

I enjoyed the fact the teaser trailer was exactly that....a teaser and didn't reveal too much but at least Mr Skywalker found his voice

Woah... those are really nice!!! Great homeage to our Princess. Love that Phasma doesn't have her helmet on!
Same here! I really hope we get to see Phasma in action this time, and that staff or whatever it is she's holding makes me think that we probably will. :D

• Thanks
Reactions: bloodsnake007