Star Wars Episode VIII: The Last Jedi - In theaters December 15, 2017

Drum18

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
May 3, 2011
Montreal
[CONTAINER][MOVIE1]Title: Star Wars: Episode VIII (2017)

Genre: [GENRE]Action[/GENRE], [GENRE]Adventure[/GENRE], [GENRE]Fantasy[/GENRE], [GENRE]Science Fiction[/GENRE]

Director: [DIRECTOR]Rian Johnson[/DIRECTOR]

Cast: [ACTOR]Daisy Ridley[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Adam Driver[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Mark Hamill[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]John Boyega[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Oscar Isaac[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Carrie Fisher[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Gwendoline Christie[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Benicio del Toro[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Gugu Mbatha-Raw[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Jimmy Vee[/ACTOR]

Plot: Having taken her first steps into the Jedi world, Rey joins Luke Skywalker on an adventure with Leia, Finn and Poe that unlocks mysteries of the Force and secrets of the past. [/MOVIE1][POSTER1]
xGWVjewoXnJhvxKW619cMzppJDQ.jpg
[/POSTER1][/CONTAINER]

Official announcement from Star Wars.com:

In addition, Iger confirmed that Rian Johnson will write and direct Star Wars: Episode VIII. The film, which continues the saga after the events of Star Wars: The Force Awakens, is set for release on May 26, 2017 — forty years and a day after the release of Star Wars: A New Hope in 1977. Johnson is widely considered one of cinema’s most gifted young filmmakers, having directed the modern sci-fi classic, Looper, as well as Brick and The Brothers Bloom. He was also behind the camera for three episodes of the critically-acclaimed TV series Breaking Bad, including “Ozymandias,” which series creator Vince Gilligan named as the best installment of the show. Kathleen Kennedy and Ram Bergman, producer of Looper, Don Jon, Brick, and The Brothers Bloom, are on board to produce.​
_1450744577.jpg

8.jpg

Last edited:
Lucky mo fos, I actually like Harry and William so cool to see them visit the Star Wars set.

Best bit of that vid is Harry just having a casual convo with chewie lol
I like them too... they seem quite down to earth and have a good sense of humour.

Haha that is pretty funny, especially if you imagine Chewie using his usual Wookieespeak lol.

Reactions: Flloydo
I like them too... they seem quite down to earth and have a good sense of humour.

Haha that is pretty funny, especially if you imagine Chewie using his usual Wookieespeak lol.

I agree, but then they had a lovely and cool mum who was also down to earth.

Lol yeah, and Harry just going along with it.
Wonder if they are actually Star Wars fans? Harry seems like he is but not sure about will. Saber shot is cool anyway

Reactions: Noodles
I agree, but then they had a lovely and cool mum who was also down to earth.

Lol yeah, and Harry just going along with it.
Wonder if they are actually Star Wars fans? Harry seems like he is but not sure about will. Saber shot is cool anyway
Definitely. :)

I get the impression both are into SW, but who knows for sure... they obviously have to show an interest whether they're happy to be there or not lol.

@Noodles @DADDYCOOL187 @Drum18 @harry @Apollon @rj531 @BluSteel2012 @Flloydo
Didn't know where else to post this, but I thought it was cool! :cool: :notworthy: :thumbs:

‘The Empire Strikes Back’ Gets a James Bond-Style Opening Credits Sequence

Ive literally just watched this off of @C.C. 95 post

I loved it, very well done. I'm a huge huge huge Radiohead fan too so it fitted perfectly for me

I never thought I'd see the day when a very well fan made trailer was cut together with amazing Star Wars empire strikes back visual mixed with a bond esque opening and a beautiful Radiohead song

Has made my day

Ive literally just watched this off of @C.C. 95 post

I loved it, very well done. I'm a huge huge huge Radiohead fan too so it fitted perfectly for me

I never thought I'd see the day when a very well fan made trailer was cut together with amazing Star Wars empire strikes back visual mixed with a bond esque opening and a beautiful Radiohead song

Has made my day
@Flloydo - can you explain about the new Radiohead album and why there is another version from Coachella.
What do you mean by that?

@Flloydo - can you explain about the new Radiohead album and why there is another version from Coachella.
What do you mean by that?

There's a song on the new album called identikit, they made it a few years back not long after King of the limbs was released. But you couldn't get a studio version, only a live version on YouTube, and the coachella version is the best audio because of how it was filmed and recorded (HD).
They have finally included a studio version of that song on the new album but they have changed loads of bits. Don't sound as good. Certain things missing and different stuff added. Same lyrics though

• Helpful Post
Reactions: C.C. 95