Star Wars Episode VIII: The Last Jedi - In theaters December 15, 2017

Drum18

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
May 3, 2011
Montreal
[CONTAINER][MOVIE1]Title: Star Wars: Episode VIII (2017)

Genre: [GENRE]Action[/GENRE], [GENRE]Adventure[/GENRE], [GENRE]Fantasy[/GENRE], [GENRE]Science Fiction[/GENRE]

Director: [DIRECTOR]Rian Johnson[/DIRECTOR]

Cast: [ACTOR]Daisy Ridley[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Adam Driver[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Mark Hamill[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]John Boyega[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Oscar Isaac[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Carrie Fisher[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Gwendoline Christie[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Benicio del Toro[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Gugu Mbatha-Raw[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Jimmy Vee[/ACTOR]

Plot: Having taken her first steps into the Jedi world, Rey joins Luke Skywalker on an adventure with Leia, Finn and Poe that unlocks mysteries of the Force and secrets of the past. [/MOVIE1][POSTER1]
xGWVjewoXnJhvxKW619cMzppJDQ.jpg
[/POSTER1][/CONTAINER]

Official announcement from Star Wars.com:

In addition, Iger confirmed that Rian Johnson will write and direct Star Wars: Episode VIII. The film, which continues the saga after the events of Star Wars: The Force Awakens, is set for release on May 26, 2017 — forty years and a day after the release of Star Wars: A New Hope in 1977. Johnson is widely considered one of cinema’s most gifted young filmmakers, having directed the modern sci-fi classic, Looper, as well as Brick and The Brothers Bloom. He was also behind the camera for three episodes of the critically-acclaimed TV series Breaking Bad, including “Ozymandias,” which series creator Vince Gilligan named as the best installment of the show. Kathleen Kennedy and Ram Bergman, producer of Looper, Don Jon, Brick, and The Brothers Bloom, are on board to produce.​
_1450744577.jpg

8.jpg

Last edited:
looks like we might have a title....

View attachment 241264

Star Wars: Fall of the Resistance

This has not been confirmed... could be fake... will have to wait and see.
Hum... with Disney behing ALL this... I highly doubt any kind of small leak for such a BIG HUGE FREAKING deal would happen...

But... we never know...

Scott Snyder Q&A @ NYCC Panel:

The next question asked about “Wytches”, his series with Jock at Image. He promised “more soon – I’m working on it right now”. Jock also got a new job which added slightly to the delay – he was hired to be involved with the costume design for “Star Wars” episode 8. When Snyder first heard, he told Jock to prove it – and Jock promptly sent him a photo of Mark Hamill in costume.

EEK!EEK!

• Thanks
Reactions: C.C. 95
Carrie Fisher had finished filming Star Wars: Episode VIII
popcorn2.gif

Source: ComingSoon.net
Carrie Fisher’s death on Tuesday at the age of 60 has left some Star Wars fans wondering what will happen to the main saga films. Variety reports that Fisher finished her work on Star Wars: Episode VIII, coming to theaters on December 15, 2017. Because of this, the trade adds that The Walt Disney Company and Lucasfilm will not have to address Fisher’s death until Episode IX begins shooting in 2018, as Princess Leia was originally slated to appear in that production as well.

It is rumored that Carrie Fisher has a bigger role in Episode VIII compared to her appearance in Star Wars: The Force Awakens, so one would think she would have had a sizable role in Episode IX as well. It might be quite some time before we find out what will need to be changed to the Colin Trevorrow-directed film, as Lucasfilm is usually tight-lipped about upcoming productions.
Leia - tfae7.jpg

if it's not @kaw , it's me who break the news from you! :p
No kidding! :banghead: LOL! :rofl:
The Last Jedi: :drool: it !
My BIGGEST question is: Why the text in RED????
And who's the last? Rey??? Luke??? ARG!!!!!!!!!!!!
I was thinking the same! :thumbs: Why RED?! :hungry: Is it Luke? Or will Rey become the Last Jedi once her training has concluded?

WE NEED ANSWERS! :mad: Is it December yet? :D

Reactions: DADDYCOOL187
if it's not @kaw , it's me who break the news from you! :p

The Last Jedi: :drool: it !
My BIGGEST question is: Why the text in RED????
And who's the last? Rey??? Luke??? ARG!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well... since Jedi can be both singular or plural it could mean any number of things.