Star Wars Prequel Trilogy (Blu-ray SteelBook) [Japan]

HMV is about the same price as the UK (£2 less than Zavvi, £1 more than Amazon.co.uk) before shipping makes this a very reasonable alternative if it has a nice slipcover. Both ordered for now.

Does Japan sometimes have exclusive booklets? I have bought a couple of Japanese albums over the years, and I have seen lyric sheets in Japanese and English when the USA release had none.

From a foreign Bluray forum

starwars1u.jpg

starwars2e.jpg

starwars3f.jpg

starwars4f.jpg

I heard star war esp 7 is coming. If it's true I probably not going to buy this incomplete set.

Apparently a new Star Wars film coming out every year for the next few years from 2014/2015 - a new trilogy as well as character-based films (origin stories?). JJ Abrams is directing the first one and if its anything like the recent Star Trek film (not seen ST Into Darkness) then really looking forward to it!!!

I really need somebody's help on a matter, and I would sincerely appreciate it. What I am trying to find out is if, on this Prequel Trilogy, each of the discs contain Japanese Audio and/or Subtitles. I understand that it does indeed state so, in Japanese, on the J-card. I also understand that the listing on Amazon's site does state both Japanese Audio and Subtitles. I am told that on the menu's there are no options for Japanese Audio OR Subtitles. Can someone, who owns an open copy, please verify this for me? I really need to know for sure, for whatever reason...

Thank you very much!