Star Wars Rebels: Complete Season One (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: February 15th, 2016
Purchase link: Star Wars Rebels: Complete Season One
Price: £16.99
Notes: Limited to 1,000 copies.

11199062-9804342312249395.jpg

11199062-8474342312242141.jpg

11199062-6484342312233516.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Interesting. It IS Star Wars, but I've had no interest in ever watching this show. Nice to see more TV shows getting steelbooks though!

Reactions: Bunk
Ive never seen this but that art is poor.
Looks like early old school crappy graphics

The series is ok, not as good as The Clone Wars. It has some good parts and some not so good parts. Cover art is ok, was hoping for some kinda new art for the cover instead of re-using generic old art.

Totally in for this, really enjoying the series. I hope they follow this up with Steels for the Clone Wars, dunno if there is any licensing issues to resolve with Warner though before Disney will let it happen.

Reactions: Flash
Not heard of this before but as it's Star wars it should be good hopefully, the artwork is decent but could do with better though.

I was a fan of the Clone Wars series and it just got better and better as it went on. Have to say this show was pretty awful at the start. Not only was the animation a step down, but the characters and storytelling too. Clichéd stormtroopers never once hitting their targets and even more Clichéd posh English imperial officers. BUT, the show did get better as it went on and season 1 had a great ending. Season 2 looks to be better still and building on the popular aspects of the Clone Wars.

Simple looking steelbook, but when you consider that the last batch of Clone Wars episodes never even got a UK release, having a steelbook is pretty good.

Reactions: D4vem88