Star Wars: Episode VII - The Force Awakens (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #40) [China]

harry

Premium Supporter
Nov 12, 2012
Release date: July 20, 2017 (TBC)
Purchase link: TBA
Price: TBA
Note: 3 discs release (3D+BD+BD bonus)
HDN Group Buy: One Click $200 - Double lenti $70 - Single lenti $63 - Full Slip $61
Limit 1 x One Click, 2 x other versions per person

9a438038gy1ffysj8bwgbj21kw12lqbq.jpg 9a438038gy1ffysiruvyrj21kw12jn7u.jpg 9a438038gy1ffysiobe4lj21kw12l7g0.jpg 9a438038gy1ffysiivq2rj21kw12l13q.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
un/happy days. after the stellar pics above from fellow ninjas (amazing shots @Mickle_89 @Flloydo @BluSteel2012 @paulboland! :thumbs:), i was so excited to be getting this soon! :)much like @chunk my excitement did fade away somewhat when i saw this...:pain:
and more:
but i opened it with bated breath, hoping that by a miracle i had got away with it. and i thought i had! right up until i had a proper look at the steel...
which of course led to: :sick:
giphy.gif

so many thanks to @cooey for arranging the GB. :thumbs: no thanks at all to the maniac who is currently mailing blufans releases. :mad:

un/happy days. after the stellar pics above from fellow ninjas (amazing shots @Mickle_89 @Flloydo @BluSteel2012 @paulboland! :thumbs:), i was so excited to be getting this soon! :)much like @chunk my excitement did fade away somewhat when i saw this...:pain:
and more:
but i opened it with bated breath, hoping that by a miracle i had got away with it. and i thought i had! right up until i had a proper look at the steel...
giphy.gif

so many thanks to @cooey for arranging the GB. :thumbs: no thanks at all to the maniac who is currently mailing blufans releases. :mad:
Ah man that's a bummer :(

Maybe Kevin might have a spare empty case he could hook you up with? Email him and explain. Worst he can say is no!

Reactions: steelmybeatingheart
and more:
giphy.gif

So sad to see and hear. What's wrong with these packages from China? Most of my Blufans packages look the same. Sometimes the edition is undamaged..sometimes not.
Don't know if i should be worried about my shipped OC.

Last edited:
strange that there seems to be more damaged packaging recently, the boxes in use seem to be the same and you would think that the foam would be better protection than bubble wrap. Maybe it is just a result of this specfic shippment out of China and they put loads of other products on top of these :ohno:

I feel for you @steelmybeatingheart :(
I can't tell from the photo, but the slip looks/is undamaged? So that would mean the damage to the steelbook is no result from transit but happened before and regardless they just put it into the slip?!
thank you, appreciated. :thumbs: no, definitely from the transit - the dent in the package and foam lines up and hits the steel in the same place. sadly, the lenti is a little bit buggered, too, now i've had a good look at it, lots of vertical and horizontal marks, maybe from the pressure, i guess. :hurting: i've had generally good fortune on mailings, so one was bound to go wrong eventually.

thank you, appreciated. :thumbs: no, definitely from the transit - the dent in the package and foam lines up and hits the steel in the same place. sadly, the lenti is a little bit buggered, too, now i've had a good look at it, lots of vertical and horizontal marks, maybe from the pressure, i guess. :hurting: i've had generally good fortune on mailings, so one was bound to go wrong eventually.

I've had, maybe 1 or 2 packages damaged in such a way...It's heart wrenching...I hope you get a replacement.

In my option, the packaging is the best yet by Blufans...Your parcel must have had a very heavy impact...Maybe partially run over by a cart

Ah man that's a bummer :(

Maybe Kevin might have a spare empty case he could hook you up with? Email him and explain. Worst he can say is no!

So sad to see and hear. What's wrong with these packages from China? Most of my Blufans packages look the same. Sometimes the edition is undamaged..sometimes not.
Don't know if i should be worried about my shipped OC.

I feel for you @steelmybeatingheart :(
I can't tell from the photo, but the slip looks/is undamaged? So that would mean the damage to the steelbook is no result from transit but happened before and regardless they just put it into the slip?!

Sorry to see that @steelmybeatingheart

Hopefully you can get a replacement sorted.

I've had, maybe 1 or 2 packages damaged in such a way...It's heart wrenching...I hope you get a replacement.

In my option, the packaging is the best yet by Blufans...Your parcel must have had a very heavy impact...Maybe partially run over by a cart

hey, thanks, guys, really appreciate that! :thumbs: like a warm, digital hug from fellow ninjas. :happy:
giphy.gif

i'm trying to see if something can be done at the moment, like @chunk, so hope we get lucky. fingers crossed, anyhow. it does seem from this and other threads that some blufans packages, for some reason, are going through the mill at the moment. :blackeye:

un/happy days. after the stellar pics above from fellow ninjas[/GALLERY]
and more:
damn, that sucks big time! I really hope, that you get a replacement.
I'm still waiting for my double lenti :ohno:

and more:
giphy.gif

The collectors nightmare! Hopefully you get a replacement soon my friend.