fnac.com
Price: €32.99

816-rQ1k49L._SX522_.jpg

Attachments

• tfa.png
    tfa.png
    128.9 KB · Views: 553
Last edited by a moderator:
If it has the title in English, or knowing Disney, no title at all then this is the one for me.

I wanted a 3 disc version as I like to have the DVD in the package. Usually I'll take out any 3D or bonus disc and replace it with the DVD as neither ever interest me. But with Star Wars, I'd like the bonus disc so this makes a great alternative in theory. Even if I have to still get the UK DVD and swap it with the French one (I'd have needed to get the DVD anyway as Zavvi's doesn't have it) it's still worth it.

I'll be keeping an eye on this, and cancel whichever doesn't meet my needs.

one interesting thing fnac has as 16th april and amazon has as a placeholder 31st dec, so does anyone know if april 16th real at all???
or maybe later due to popularity.

basil :thumbs:

Could I assume that this French steelbook will have dutch subs?
Most french steelbooks have dutch subs, but it always takes a long time before the subs are know. Almost every french steelbook has dutch subs
and why why why, do they still keep releasing blu ray steelbooks with dvd's?

They want us to buy 4K blu rays , but they still keep pushing their dvd's in steelbook

about that and 4k editions, in those they'll most likely have 2d disc with the 4k disc, don't know why they would do that, and not put the 3d disc(when there's/there will be one of course) really strange for me..

about that and 4k editions, in those they'll most likely have 2d disc with the 4k disc, don't know why they would do that, and not put the 3d disc(when there's/there will be one of course) really strange for me..

Because some people, myself included, still have use for DVDs.

I only have 1 Blu-ray player in the lounge.
My laptop only plays DVDs.
My combi TV only plays DVDs.
My family only have DVD players.
None of my friends have Blu-ray players.

I find them useful in all but 1 of the above. I honestly wouldn't care so much if all steelbooks contained an extra slot to put the DVD in, I'd just pick it up when it's cheap and add it to the package, but to have it included in immensely useful to me.