Star Wars: The Force Awakens (El Despertar de la Fuerza) (Blu-ray Slipcovers) [Mexico]

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
Source: Latino.StarWars.com

Release Date: April 29th, 2016
Purchase Link: Sanborns Mexico

Bluray (ONLY)
SW7 Mexico Bluray.JPG

Bluray + DVD Combo
2nd bluray.jpg

f0eb30c91f8812de453ddbd243a8c4f0-d991veh.gif

SW banner.jpg

Reactions: PunkNinja
It won't let me order it and ship to me. Says there is an issue with shipping to my house. @bloodsnake007 do they not ship to the US?
@bantha11 Not sure buddy :dunno: I thought they did :confused:... That's why I like Sanborns, they do! :thumbs: But there's no order link at the moment. I'll send them an email tonight asking if they're gonna receive this or not. I'll update this thread tomorrow ;)

• Helpful Post
Reactions: bantha11
@bantha11 I got a response from Sanborns earlier this morning. I asked them if the bluray will be sold through their online store.

Their translated response:
"We currently do not have the requested item. Quite possibly the presale will be published on our website next week."

I'm gonna keep checking their website, I'll let you know if anything changes :thumbs:

• Helpful Post
Reactions: bantha11
@bantha11 I got a response from Sanborns earlier this morning. I asked them if the bluray will be sold through their online store.

Their translated response:
"We currently do not have the requested item. Quite possibly the presale will be published on our website next week."

I'm gonna keep checking their website, I'll let you know if anything changes :thumbs:
@bloodsnake007 That is awesome. It is cheap too. Works to only $14 before shipping. Can't wait to have all these editions in hand. I still haven't decided which one (s) I will be opening:whistle:
:whistle:

• Thanks
Reactions: bloodsnake007