Star Wars: The Last Jedi (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #47) [China]

Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Release date: September 2018 (TBC)
Purchase link: TBA
Price: TBA
Notes: 2,500 print run. Full Slip TBA
Group Buy: hosted by Cooey One Click - Double Lenti - Single Lenti - Full Slip
*One clicks are to ship around October 15th due to Chinese holiday*

One Click | Double Lenticular | Single Lenticular | Full Slip
9a438038gy1fuklboxg2aj22ar1cnh1k.jpg9a438038gy1ftwewps44mj22ah1ckn7p.jpg9a438038gy1ftwewp0p8nj22al1ck7f3.jpg9a438038gy1fuklbplj45j22au1cnndd.jpg
C6028BB7-24DD-42A5-B02C-455CAADEEA92.jpeg

BF6DC14B-4C8D-4958-97C7-53FE7BF72BC9.jpeg
9a438038gy1ftwewnp1g4j22ae1cjqco.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Waking up this morning, happy I got my DL secured, but surprised at how this has been selling out. I swear most people were reacting to The Last Jedi in a negative way I didn't think this was going to sell as well as it has.
Just a random little musing for today. Nice to see @cooey managed to get a further small quantity for anyone still out for one.

I can only guess that people were trolling, or on future viewings realized they were being too harsh. There seems to be more new buyers, too.

Waking up this morning, happy I got my DL secured, but surprised at how this has been selling out. I swear most people were reacting to The Last Jedi in a negative way I didn't think this was going to sell as well as it has.
Just a random little musing for today. Nice to see @cooey managed to get a further small quantity for anyone still out for one.
Cinema Box office worldwide it made $1.333 billion
The film has sold very well on Blu-ray/DVD in most countries it was number 1 seller on home media

Yes it's not as good as the other star wars films but still a lot of fans of star wars still went and purchased it on Blu-ray
Star wars products will always sell
Premium editions sold out quickly in Korea so it would have been no different for Blufans release

The dislike towards the film by some did not stop star wars fans purchasing this in most countries

I can only guess that people were trolling, or on future viewings realized they were being too harsh. There seems to be more new buyers, too.

My initial reaction wasn't great, though I've only seen it once. Tonally it was all over the place, and I think using comedy with the bad guys in that early scene was badly judged and goes against everything seen in a Star Wars film.

Having said that it wasn't as bad as episodes I-III and I'm also hoping that the next film will get back on track and the new trilogy as a whole will be good - so I'll want the full set of premium steelbooks.

My initial reaction wasn't great, though I've only seen it once. Tonally it was all over the place, and I think using comedy with the bad guys in that early scene was badly judged and goes against everything seen in a Star Wars film.

Having said that it wasn't as bad as episodes I-III and I'm also hoping that the next film will get back on track and the new trilogy as a whole will be good - so I'll want the full set of premium steelbooks.

So bad was TLJ I have found a new found love for the prequels, Revenge of the Sith especially

My first post, my first GB (ordered the DL last Thursday), and my 20th Blufans purchase. It's nice to finally buy one at cost instead of eBay prices. Life is good. Thanks @cooey and HDN!
Wishing you a belated welcome to HDN, and congrats on your first GB purchase! :D

I can promise that you're in very good hands here. :thumbs:

Reactions: Sensecrosser
not a sausage, still think they are still fighting for approval.

i wonder if they will do a fullslip the way its going or if this will turn into 1/4s instead

basil :thumbs:
Yeah, I can see those OC being a little lighter.

Any news about the full slip?
not a sausage, still think they are still fighting for approval.

i wonder if they will do a fullslip the way its going or if this will turn into 1/4s instead

basil :thumbs:

it still takes...

Info from Kevin:

"Since the full slip art is not yet approved, the group buy is cancelled tomorrow! The possible group buy date will be on August 25th!"

:sweat:

Last edited by a moderator:
Can anybody tell me why the GBs (here and everywhere else) weren't set live until everything was approved? I'm curious. Not a dig at anybody, just a question.
If I were in charge of a business like Blufans, I would only go ahead when all editions have got the green light from the studio. I can't think of any reason why the GBs/pre-orders started with the FS approval being in a state of limbo. But what do I know... :giggle: