Star Wars: The Last Jedi (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #47) [China]

Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Release date: September 2018 (TBC)
Purchase link: TBA
Price: TBA
Notes: 2,500 print run. Full Slip TBA
Group Buy: hosted by Cooey One Click - Double Lenti - Single Lenti - Full Slip
*One clicks are to ship around October 15th due to Chinese holiday*

One Click | Double Lenticular | Single Lenticular | Full Slip
9a438038gy1fuklboxg2aj22ar1cnh1k.jpg9a438038gy1ftwewps44mj22ah1ckn7p.jpg9a438038gy1ftwewp0p8nj22al1ck7f3.jpg9a438038gy1fuklbplj45j22au1cnndd.jpg
C6028BB7-24DD-42A5-B02C-455CAADEEA92.jpeg

BF6DC14B-4C8D-4958-97C7-53FE7BF72BC9.jpeg
9a438038gy1ftwewnp1g4j22ae1cjqco.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Full slip group buy will be live tonight, Friday 24th August, at a random time between 7-9pm UK time!

Extremely limited quantity

I think the Full slip art is already approved and they’re not going to change it. It will mean more delays.

Last edited:
Reactions: lights
BB8 on the back is ok but WTF is with the boarder around the image on the front? I probably wouldn't have had a problem with that art had it been cropped to fill the entire front of the slip (even though there is a lot of repetition)

• Thanks
Reactions: Raggle Fraggle!
Disappointing.
Like the others said, the border needs to disappear. But I'm skeptical it will happen, after the ordeal they had to go through to get the art approved at all.

I'd like to know why Disney is so restrictive. And even if it doesn't matter anymore, I'm curious what the rejected designs looked like.

I looked at the full slip BS and never spotted the border until people said it...hmm :dunno: : I can live with that.

I also saw BB-8 and though nothing of it until reading posts that appear to be Droidism :naughty: against the SW franchise that always promoted droids (for whatever reason) :yawn: Not a deal breaker given where episodes VII, VIII and IX are going with them storywise filler.

However, overall I think as always the packages are better in hand than in BS and there is an audience out there that will appreciate this regardless :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: DMD4k
I think the FS is quite nice, and the border wouldn’t bother me. But it’s a shame that Blufans obviously didn’t get approved what they wanted to make, would’ve beemn exciting to see. DL still the clear winner of these for me.

• Thanks
Reactions: ethnosax
That full slip is a major let down after all the anticipation.

I'd be really pee'd if I'd held off on the other editions over waiting for this one.