Star Wars: The Last Jedi (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #47) [China]

Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Release date: September 2018 (TBC)
Purchase link: TBA
Price: TBA
Notes: 2,500 print run. Full Slip TBA
Group Buy: hosted by Cooey One Click - Double Lenti - Single Lenti - Full Slip
*One clicks are to ship around October 15th due to Chinese holiday*

One Click | Double Lenticular | Single Lenticular | Full Slip
9a438038gy1fuklboxg2aj22ar1cnh1k.jpg9a438038gy1ftwewps44mj22ah1ckn7p.jpg9a438038gy1ftwewp0p8nj22al1ck7f3.jpg9a438038gy1fuklbplj45j22au1cnndd.jpg
C6028BB7-24DD-42A5-B02C-455CAADEEA92.jpeg

BF6DC14B-4C8D-4958-97C7-53FE7BF72BC9.jpeg
9a438038gy1ftwewnp1g4j22ae1cjqco.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
GB INFO

My GB will be live at a random time between 1800 - 1900 UK time on Thursday 9th August, 2018

Plenty of one click and double lenti to go around, single lenti is extremely limited as is the full slip. The full slip GB will be open at a later date once full art has been shown

I'm assuming the shipping is direct from Blufans as usual?

GB INFO

My GB will be live at a random time between 1800 - 1900 UK time on Thursday 9th August, 2018

Plenty of one click and double lenti to go around, single lenti is extremely limited as is the full slip. The full slip GB will be open at a later date once full art has been shown
limited to 1 copy per member (double lenti)?

So you'll spend £50 on a card slip? bin what is a superior art steel just to own the slip, for a very average WWA steel? That what you are saying? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I’m just saying that if I wanted a movie collectible with lazy promotional material instead of “artwork”, I might as well have just bought the Amaray. xD

And obviously I won’t actually throw it in the garbage... haha! I’ll probably give it away to someone. My point is that the Steelbook in of itself isn’t worth it for me. So that Fullslip better be gorgeous if BF wants my money.

I also feel a bit obligated to get at least ONE Star Wars premium package- with as much as I love Star Wars- but nothing for TFA tickled my fancy and I detested Rogue One. I have my fingers crossed that BF can at least scrape together something neat looking for their Fullslip for me. xD

Reactions: Vaako and OMRA1080
I’m just saying that if I wanted a movie collectible with lazy promotional material instead of “artwork”, I might as well have just bought the Amaray. xD

And obviously I won’t actually throw it in the garbage... haha! I’ll probably give it away to someone. My point is that the Steelbook in of itself isn’t worth it for me. So that Fullslip better be gorgeous if BF wants my money.

I also feel a bit obligated to get at least ONE Star Wars premium package- with as much as I love Star Wars- but nothing for TFA tickled my fancy and I detested Rogue One. I have my fingers crossed that BF can at least scrape together something neat looking for their Fullslip for me. xD

Well, I’m just glad hear how easy you are to please...
1533614754385.jpeg

you may as well jack blufans and justy buy @zesty slips be a whole lot cheaper, neil got a new customer for you :hilarious:

such as £12.42 a hell of alot cheaper than a full blufans
https://www.hidefninja.com/communit...nticular-star-wars-the-last-jedi-slipbox.477/

basil :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: FN-2187 and zesty
Personally I love the BluFans TFA and RO steelbooks - I also think TLJ will look great. I'm sort of the opposite - I only really display the steelbooks and store away all the extra packaging as it just makes the shelf look messy imo

Reactions: Punker76
seriously considering blind buying the full slip... DL is nice, but could have been better.. SL/ transitional lenti is not for me..hmmmm