Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga (4K+2D Blu-ray Complete Box Set) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: April 20, 2020 - April 29, 2024 (Re-release)
Purchase link: Amazon UK (Sold Out) - Zavvi - HMV
Price: £199.99 (Amazon) - £229.99 (Zavvi - HMV)
Notes: Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga Box Set - Limited Edition (27 discs) featuring all 9 Saga movies on 4K UHD, Blu-ray and Bonus discs (Blu-ray) for every movie in a special collector's set

Was previously a Amazon UK exclusive

05.jpg
06.jpg07.jpg01.jpg
02.jpg03.jpg04.jpg

Last edited:
Matt why didn't you get the one from Best Buy, shipping would have been cheaper?
He said he saved around $80 by ordering the UK release

Amazon UK 20% Vat would have been removed from UK price for shipping to a USA Address
Price when first went live was £180.00
£180.00 price without vat is £150.00 ($187.64) going by latest exchange rate

I gather he ordered when it was £180.00 and not when price increased to £199.99

Even with shipping added it would have still worked out cheaper the UK release than ordering from Best Buy as that was $249.99 before shipping

He said he saved around $80 by ordering the UK release

Amazon UK 20% Vat would have been removed from UK price for shipping to a USA Address
Price when first went live was £180.00
£180.00 price without vat is £150.00 ($187.64) going by latest exchange rate

I gather he ordered when it was £180.00 and not when price increased to £199.99

Even with shipping added it would have still worked out cheaper the UK release than ordering from Best Buy as that was $249.99 before shipping
Wow! That is a huge savings, that's awesome! :wow:

Reactions: paulboland
Arrived today in better than the usual Amazon packaging.
Mine's still not out for delivery, so not so confident that I will be getting it today after all. No big deal - I'm going to be at home all week (as I have been for the past month or so, and will be for at least the next three weeks) to receive it whenever it does arrive. Far more important things to worry about at the moment.

Mine's still not out for delivery, so not so confident that I will be getting it today after all. No big deal - I'm going to be at home all week (as I have been for the past month or so, and will be for at least the next three weeks) to receive it whenever it does arrive. Far more important things to worry about at the moment.
Sure is mate but a nice delivery look forward too

Mine was meant to be coming from amazon today , but dont think it will be it left weybridge facility at 9PM last night should of been at my local depot by now and still hasnt had a scan in let alone delivery. So I'm thinking tommorow hopefully and not stolen.

I guess it depends how close to a depot you are.
ordered yesterday and out for delivery.
off to work at 2 for a late shift so will need to wait until tomorrow for the first watch

I guess it depends how close to a depot you are.
ordered yesterday and out for delivery.
off to work at 2 for a late shift so will need to wait until tomorrow for the first watch
Ordinarily, yes, but these are extraordinary times and mine was held up yesterday en-route to where I would receive delivery from. Under normal circumstances it would have been out for delivery from there yesterday.

For some reason, my Amazon parcels these days go from Weybridge to Southampton, from where I receive delivery - even though Weybridge is closer to me! At one time, I used to receive deliveries straight from Weybridge, but that seemed to change some months ago (and well before all this Covid-19 situation changed things).

Mine was weird all day yesterday at 4PM got same message saying I woudent recieve till 20th-21st but then i got a delivery a 9.30 in the evening never had that late before but least i got it :)

Mine was weird all day yesterday at 4PM got same message saying I woudent recieve till 20th-21st but then i got a delivery a 9.30 in the evening never had that late before but least i got it :)
Mine's just arrived! Well pleased! That's my lock-down viewing sorted for the next few evenings!
It's a box within a box with brown paper/card packed around it
Mine wasn't - it was in a brown box exactly the right size for it, so no padding around it whatsoever. However, although there were a few dents in the outer (brown) box, the item itself appears undamaged - thankfully! It's a real pain having to arrange returns in the current times!

Mine's just arrived! Well pleased! That's my lock-down viewing sorted for the next few evenings!

Mine wasn't - it was in a brown box exactly the right size for it, so no padding around it whatsoever. However, although there were a few dents in the outer (brown) box, the item itself appears undamaged - thankfully! It's a real pain having to arrange returns in the current times!
I don't know why they don't send everything out the same way especially something that's priced at £180-£200