STARKILLER--1138's STARKILLER BASE

STARKILLER 1138

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Aug 20, 2012
Washington State
STARKILLER--1138's

STARKILLER BASE

Welcome to my Star Wars Memorabilia based home theater room. Star Wars is what got me into HT, and now into collecting Star Wars statues, 1:1 busts, and dioramas from Sideshow Collectibles. I update as new product arrives so check back now and then. Thank you for visiting and enjoy:

room8.jpg

room7.jpg

room5.jpg

room4.jpg

room3.jpg

room2.jpg

room6.jpg

16479560135_8ae30b13b9_c.jpg

15857029704_4a287be1df_c.jpg

9434903717_735e1d2324_c.jpg

11422997925_6500f33e52_c.jpg

11423001136_d0faeb8c80_c.jpg

11422897505_3cd3e7dc6e_c.jpg

Shelving - Ikea Besta Bookcases with Vassbo Doors
TV Stand - Transdeco TD655B
Star Wars Collection - Sideshow Collectibles, Code 3, and others
TV - Vizio E600i-B3
Bluray - PS3 Slim
Receiver - Yamaha RX-V663
7ch Amp - Emotiva UPA-7
Speakers - Energy CB-10's (6)
Sub - M&K MX-350THX
Cables / Interconnects - Monoprice

Me!
15265122809_50fbf3a785_z.jpg

Last edited:
I think that its I'm having another dream and then all of a sudden the big black spider somehow makes its way into the dream. I'm trying to remember when the last time I had that dream was and I can't remember, but its happened enough to where I do remember it.

I should just smash all of these things, that would teach me a lesson :LOL:. JK of course. Believe it or not I don't think I'd want a TH Batman. I've got enough Batman and I'd rather use that space for another character. I don't know if I'll get all 3 of those but I may get Harley. We'll see.

I guess I don't know much about Guinea Pigs, and I definitely don't know how to "sex" them.:rofl:

But MK was way more awesome than stupid cartoons! :p Did you at least see the first movie? I still love that one!

Ha! I wasn't sure because you did order that Thanos when I told you not to. The brown Wolverine is much cooler anyways.

Thats so mean! Oh well, you should make her do it instead.

Weird. Did you have a traumatic experience with a black spider in the past?

I'm sure if you get Harley, you'll decide she's too small and sell her within a week. :p

The Mortal Kombat movie? Can't say I've ever seen it. It just never interested me.

Oh bummer. The movie was a hot mess anyhow. I can't believe how bad Warners has screwed up the DC Universe. I still remember how excited I was to see Man of Steel after the trailers. Then I saw the low RT score and was a little nervous, but ignored it. Then I went and was so disappointed. I've basically disliked everything since.

Speaking of Superman, here is Iron Studios crack at him. I don't like the lines, it's like they tried to mix his classic and new 52 together.

24837264_10214824514465342_6186106501579618215_o.jpg

Also, I saw this picture on Facebook. It may or may not be a spoiler from The Last Jedi so click at your own risk. I'm not even sure if it's real or photo shopped. EDIT: never mind, it’s from the newest TV spot I haven’t seen!

38893327111_487f3af236_b.jpg

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: SithLord84
Weird. Did you have a traumatic experience with a black spider in the past?

I'm sure if you get Harley, you'll decide she's too small and sell her within a week. :p

The Mortal Kombat movie? Can't say I've ever seen it. It just never interested me.

Oh bummer. The movie was a hot mess anyhow. I can't believe how bad Warners has screwed up the DC Universe. I still remember how excited I was to see Man of Steel after the trailers. Then I saw the low RT score and was a little nervous, but ignored it. Then I went and was so disappointed. I've basically disliked everything since.

Speaking of Superman, here is Iron Studios crack at him. I don't like the lines, it's like they tried to mix his classic and new 52 together.

24837264_10214824514465342_6186106501579618215_o.jpg

Also, I saw this picture on Facebook. It may or may not be a spoiler from The Last Jedi so click at your own risk. I'm not even sure if it's real or photo shopped. EDIT: never mind, it’s from the newest TV spot I haven’t seen!

38893327111_487f3af236_b.jpg

I just have massive arachnophobia, thats most likely it.

Thats exactly what I just thought of last night. I was actually thinking about getting her more than I had in the past and was looking where I'd put her but then I realized I'll just end up selling her. Oh well, I suppose its time for me to preorder her now then :LOL:.

I can't believe you haven't even heard of the first MK movie. You must have had a terrible childhood :p. Although you might have almost been in high school by the time it came out.

Well I think there is a possibility they might reboot the whole thing, but if they do there is no guarantee you'll like what they come up with better. At least you'll have Marvel for another 10+ years.

Hmm.. I think I'd encourage you to get Cavill over that one. You're going to have to save room for the 1:3 Kingdom Come Supes too.

Whoa!!! I have a feeling she just ends up picking that up off the floor and using it, but I could be entirely wrong.

• Thanks
Reactions: terp_fan99
I just have massive arachnophobia, thats most likely it.

Thats exactly what I just thought of last night. I was actually thinking about getting her more than I had in the past and was looking where I'd put her but then I realized I'll just end up selling her. Oh well, I suppose its time for me to preorder her now then :LOL:.

I can't believe you haven't even heard of the first MK movie. You must have had a terrible childhood :p. Although you might have almost been in high school by the time it came out.

Well I think there is a possibility they might reboot the whole thing, but if they do there is no guarantee you'll like what they come up with better. At least you'll have Marvel for another 10+ years.

Hmm.. I think I'd encourage you to get Cavill over that one. You're going to have to save room for the 1:3 Kingdom Come Supes too.

Whoa!!! I have a feeling she just ends up picking that up off the floor and using it, but I could be entirely wrong.

I guess so. I don't like spiders, but I don't fear them that much.

I guarantee Harley wouldn't last longer than a month! I'm back in sell everything that's not Superman or Star Wars mode. We'll see what survives these next few months. :p

I have heard of the Mortal Kombat movie, are you saying there's more than one??? I definitely have never seen it. My old roommate used to watch it. I just figured it was terrible because most everything he liked was awful.

I don't think I'll worry about ordering the Cavill or the Iron Studios one. I doubt either sells out so might as well wait for in hand pictures. And who knows when the Kingdom Come one will ever go up for sale. You're looking at 2020 AT LEAST before it ships. That's stupid to think about. I may not even be alive then!

From that TV spot, it did look like she just picked up the saber. We are only a week away from Star Wars and we've been talking about comic book statues nonstop, what is happening????

Should I get the 1:4 HT Bale and Ledger or should I get the 1:3 P1 Bale and Hathaway?

Well I always vote Ledger since he's the best. Did they (or are they going to) make a 1:3 Ledger?

• Thanks
I guess so. I don't like spiders, but I don't fear them that much.

I guarantee Harley wouldn't last longer than a month! I'm back in sell everything that's not Superman or Star Wars mode. We'll see what survives these next few months. :p

I have heard of the Mortal Kombat movie, are you saying there's more than one??? I definitely have never seen it. My old roommate used to watch it. I just figured it was terrible because most everything he liked was awful.

I don't think I'll worry about ordering the Cavill or the Iron Studios one. I doubt either sells out so might as well wait for in hand pictures. And who knows when the Kingdom Come one will ever go up for sale. You're looking at 2020 AT LEAST before it ships. That's stupid to think about. I may not even be alive then!

From that TV spot, it did look like she just picked up the saber. We are only a week away from Star Wars and we've been talking about comic book statues nonstop, what is happening????

Well I always vote Ledger since he's the best. Did they (or are they going to) make a 1:3 Ledger?

Ha! This will be exciting. Are you motivated enough to actually sell anything though? I have a feeling I'm going to end up getting Harley :rofl:.

Oh there is a sequel, but its terrible. I think if you would have gotten into the games you would like the first movie at least.

Maybe we'll all be wiped out by a meteor strike by then :p.

There just aren't any new and exciting SW pieces. We've seen everything XM has to offer and Hot Toys already blew their TLJ wad and showed off all the cool new characters, and we can't even get any kind of excitement going for the red retards. I think once we see the movie we'll be talking about SW a lot more, especially if its good. If its not we'll just complain about how it was a blatent ESB knockoff and we'll complain about how stupid the porgs were :LOL:.

They haven't comfirmed it but I'm pretty sure they'll make a Ledger. They're probably going to wait for some of their 1:2 Ledgers to sell first.

• Thanks
Ha! This will be exciting. Are you motivated enough to actually sell anything though? I have a feeling I'm going to end up getting Harley :rofl:.

Oh there is a sequel, but its terrible. I think if you would have gotten into the games you would like the first movie at least.

Maybe we'll all be wiped out by a meteor strike by then :p.

There just aren't any new and exciting SW pieces. We've seen everything XM has to offer and Hot Toys already blew their TLJ wad and showed off all the cool new characters, and we can't even get any kind of excitement going for the red retards. I think once we see the movie we'll be talking about SW a lot more, especially if its good. If its not we'll just complain about how it was a blatent ESB knockoff and we'll complain about how stupid the porgs were :LOL:.

They haven't comfirmed it but I'm pretty sure they'll make a Ledger. They're probably going to wait for some of their 1:2 Ledgers to sell first.

Probably not, it's so much effort to take pictures, make a listing, box it back up, then go to the post office to ship it. I'll at least wait until after Christmas to avoid the long lines. Plus then people will have Christmas cash to spend. :p

Or we're going to be wiped out by a nuclear war after we attack North Korea. Or any number of things could happen really! My goal right now is simply to live long enough to see Episode IX.

I just meant it's surprising we're not talking about the movie at all! Of course I don't know if I'll even be able to go on opening night. In the past, they usually add more show times the week before, but this time they haven't and the current ones are all sold out.

Well who is priority when it comes to The Dark Knight trilogy? Would you rather have Joker or Catwoman?

• Thanks
Probably not, it's so much effort to take pictures, make a listing, box it back up, then go to the post office to ship it. I'll at least wait until after Christmas to avoid the long lines. Plus then people will have Christmas cash to spend. :p

Or we're going to be wiped out by a nuclear war after we attack North Korea. Or any number of things could happen really! My goal right now is simply to live long enough to see Episode IX.

I just meant it's surprising we're not talking about the movie at all! Of course I don't know if I'll even be able to go on opening night. In the past, they usually add more show times the week before, but this time they haven't and the current ones are all sold out.

Well who is priority when it comes to The Dark Knight trilogy? Would you rather have Joker or Catwoman?

Thats smart, but just doing all of those things you listed sounds so tiring. I think my New Years resolution will be to be even more lazy than I was this year. :LOL:

Ha! I guess that sounds like a great plan. But I'm not worried about that little dude, I'm fully plalnning to live my life and see movies well into SW Episode 50 :D.

I'm probably not going to be seeing it till almost Xmas when my brother gets back. In the meantime I'll just have to go by reviews which I'm sure will all be stellar from the critics. But I am going to have to be vigilant and dodge spoilers online.

Hmmm. I think I'd have to prioritize t&a so it would probably be Catwoman. But I will most likely pick up the Arkham Catwoman so I don't really know if I need yet another Catwoman. Man these P1 pieces are expensive and take up so much room.

As cool as all these 1/3 Superman pieces are, Tweeterhead's may be the best.

24775237_1638181366243697_4991535214274569520_n.jpg

I might agree with you there. It looks like they kept it simple and it turned out amazing because of it.

• Thanks
Thats smart, but just doing all of those things you listed sounds so tiring. I think my New Years resolution will be to be even more lazy than I was this year. :LOL:

Ha! I guess that sounds like a great plan. But I'm not worried about that little dude, I'm fully plalnning to live my life and see movies well into SW Episode 50 :D.

I'm probably not going to be seeing it till almost Xmas when my brother gets back. In the meantime I'll just have to go by reviews which I'm sure will all be stellar from the critics. But I am going to have to be vigilant and dodge spoilers online.

Hmmm. I think I'd have to prioritize t&a so it would probably be Catwoman. But I will most likely pick up the Arkham Catwoman so I don't really know if I need yet another Catwoman. Man these P1 pieces are expensive and take up so much room.

I might agree with you there. It looks like they kept it simple and it turned out amazing because of it.

I know, it's a pain in the ass! Especially when the statues are huge. I remember one of those XM statues I shipped weighed 70+ pounds and the box was massive. The FedEx guy actually brought me out a cart because he saw me struggling with it. I just couldn't get my hands around it.

Man, I don't know if I could avoid going that long. Although I feel like you've said that for the last SW and Justice League then you end up going because Lou and I pressure you into it, ha.

You have to be real choosy with those P1 pieces because of the size. Plus re-selling them would suck. I need to see more pictures of the Hathaway Catwoman before I can give you an answer.

Yeah, I really love the Superman. I might break down and order Wonder Woman now too. Sigh. I'm not going to do anything soon though. I don't even think the Superman has an exclusive so I can just order it through Sideshow and get the reward points. Although TH was talking about starting a reward program for this line. If I buy this Superman and Wonder Woman then I don't really need the XM Darkseid diorama right?

• Thanks
I know, it's a pain in the ass! Especially when the statues are huge. I remember one of those XM statues I shipped weighed 70+ pounds and the box was massive. The FedEx guy actually brought me out a cart because he saw me struggling with it. I just couldn't get my hands around it.

Man, I don't know if I could avoid going that long. Although I feel like you've said that for the last SW and Justice League then you end up going because Lou and I pressure you into it, ha.

You have to be real choosy with those P1 pieces because of the size. Plus re-selling them would suck. I need to see more pictures of the Hathaway Catwoman before I can give you an answer.

Yeah, I really love the Superman. I might break down and order Wonder Woman now too. Sigh. I'm not going to do anything soon though. I don't even think the Superman has an exclusive so I can just order it through Sideshow and get the reward points. Although TH was talking about starting a reward program for this line. If I buy this Superman and Wonder Woman then I don't really need the XM Darkseid diorama right?

What one did you sell that was 70 lbs? :wow: I think that is even worse than the bigger of the 2 boxes from my 1:2s.

I'll more than likely cave and see it within a week.

Yeah I'm feeling the same way right now. I really shouldn't buy anything else other than ones from the Arkham line. If I could resist everything else that would help so much. Its my damn need to constantly want to open something new that ruins everything for me.

Well you are going to need a WW sooner or later. Has Tweeterhead made an offer to customers that purchase the Super Powers line directly from them to get all the same edition number like they did with the Batman 66 line? I don't think you are going to be able to fit the XM Darkseid diorama dude. That will need another massive table all by itself. P1 Doomsday and Hush Supes should take priority.

• Thanks
What one did you sell that was 70 lbs? :wow: I think that is even worse than the bigger of the 2 boxes from my 1:2s.

I'll more than likely cave and see it within a week.

Yeah I'm feeling the same way right now. I really shouldn't buy anything else other than ones from the Arkham line. If I could resist everything else that would help so much. Its my damn need to constantly want to open something new that ruins everything for me.

Well you are going to need a WW sooner or later. Has Tweeterhead made an offer to customers that purchase the Super Powers line directly from them to get all the same edition number like they did with the Batman 66 line? I don't think you are going to be able to fit the XM Darkseid diorama dude. That will need another massive table all by itself. P1 Doomsday and Hush Supes should take priority.

I think it was that XM Sandman if I remember correctly. I had to push the box up and down my stairs as it was too big to carry. Not sure how I got it into my car.

Ha! I wonder what Lou's plans are!

True, that Darkseid diorama would take up too much room. Tweeterhead hasn't made that offer that I know of.

See I don't have a need to constantly want to open something, but I am constantly thinking up display ideas in my head. I have all these ideas, but then I'm too lazy to put them together or (and this is the big one) there aren't statues available to actually make the display. Lately I've been thinking about making my downstairs a full blown Superman display. Too bad that life size statue you showed me wouldn't fit. I was even looking at a custom Superman coffee table on etsy. Do you have a coffee table? This guy makes Batman ones too.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/559456524/handmade-batman-tables-3-styles?ref=related-7

• Thanks
I think it was that XM Sandman if I remember correctly. I had to push the box up and down my stairs as it was too big to carry. Not sure how I got it into my car.

Ha! I wonder what Lou's plans are!

True, that Darkseid diorama would take up too much room. Tweeterhead hasn't made that offer that I know of.

See I don't have a need to constantly want to open something, but I am constantly thinking up display ideas in my head. I have all these ideas, but then I'm too lazy to put them together or (and this is the big one) there aren't statues available to actually make the display. Lately I've been thinking about making my downstairs a full blown Superman display. Too bad that life size statue you showed me wouldn't fit. I was even looking at a custom Superman coffee table on etsy. Do you have a coffee table? This guy makes Batman ones too.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/559456524/handmade-batman-tables-3-styles?ref=related-7

Holy crap those are amazing! If I was going to convert my main living room into a nerdroom I'd totally get one.

That box sounds massive. I don't think I could possibly fit the large 1:2 boxes in my car. I find it amazing my puny ass was able to even slide the box down the hallway.

Where is Lou? :LOL: I'm now really starting to feel weird posting in here without him but how else am I supposed to pass the time at work? Actually work? :rofl:

I think your problem is you definitely are always thinking of displays. But then you buy stuff for them and don't open them. :p Oh well at least you aren't as bad as me where I buy from multiple lines from multiple licenses.

• Thanks
Before I go to bed, I thought I’d tell you I tried to buy that Columbia Hoth Luke jacket. Sold out in under a minute and there are tons selling on eBay for $1K+. Pretty ridiculous they’d allow people to buy 5. Also pretty ridiculous anyone would pay that amount! Looks like the bots got them all.

I may reply to your post in your thread tomorrow. :p

• Thanks