SteelBook™ Price Drop/Back in stock/On Sale/Sold out alert (Retailer/Ebay)

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Post all actual deals, codes, price drops/on sale/back in stock deals from established retailers here. (No advertising of private, smaller, or unverified shops). Please include the link to the item or sale. No trading or wants, or chatter, please. Please start separate chat threads in Steelbook chat forum, and keep this thread to alerts.

Note-all 'one time use' codes should be posted in this new thread.

This is the new retailer deal/Ebay thread. Please subscribe to the thread for updates on deals/alerts (at the top under 'Watch Thread').
Thanks all!

For general Blu-ray & Movie Deals, subscribe to this forum
View attachment 82531

price drop.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Ninjas, You can get Horns, The Imitation Game, Dracula untold along with Planet Hulk, Doctor Strange, Hulk Vs and thor secret steelbooks with the BIGSPENDERZ CODE which works alongside the 10% off first 3 steelbooks. If you do it with 6 of them They all work out at £16.32 each and making Dracula untold £17.99 if you have that in your basket too. It's better to use this code with 6 of the 7 steelbooks to save more money individually.

Direct links to the Steelbooks ($7.99 each):
Fellowship of the Ring
The Two Towers
Return of the King
Note: No inside artwork, Region A/B (C untested).

Plus a possible £13 in customs charges :thumbs:
...and a further £8 handling fee.
Actually you're both wrong, when ordering directly from Amazon.com (as in, not from third party sellers) as long as you select a "Amazon Global" shipping option, if any customs fees are due, they will be taken at time of order and you will not have to pay anything in addition to that.

Any applicable customs fees will be listed as "Estimated tax to be collected" during the last stage of the checkout, in this particular case, there are none.

Amazon take payment for the taxes (where needed) in advance this way, which means they pay them for you and your parcel doesn't get stuck in customs. If they ever overcharge for what they anticipated the tax to be (happens rarely) you get refunded the difference a month or so later.

Last edited:
Actually you're both wrong, when ordering directly from Amazon.com (as in, not from third party sellers), if any customs fees are due, they will be taken at time of order and you will not have to pay anything in addition to that.
Any applicable customs fees will be listed as "Estimated tax to be collected" during the last stage of the checkout, in this particular case, there are none.

I don't think that happens on all postage options? Just the quicker services?

I don't think that happens on all postage options? Just the quicker services?
Just realised they've added a super slow "Standard international shipping" (averages 18-32 business days) option which it does not apply to, it definitely does however to any shipping method listed as "Amazon Global", and for both Amazon Global options for that order no taxes are applicable, updated my post :)

The difference between the 18-32 business days and Amazon Global's slowest option (8-14 business days) is less than £3, so you'd have to be crazy in this case to go for the slowest option anyway ;)

Last edited:
Ninjas, You can get Horns, The Imitation Game, Dracula untold along with Planet Hulk, Doctor Strange, Hulk Vs and thor secret steelbooks with the BIGSPENDERZ CODE which works alongside the 10% off first 3 steelbooks. If you do it with 6 of them They all work out at £16.32 each and making Dracula untold £17.99 if you have that in your basket too. It's better to use this code with 6 of the 7 steelbooks to save more money individually.
I dunno if I'm doing this wrong mate but I've got Thor, Doc Strange, Hulk Vs, Planet Hulk, Imitation Game, Drag Me To Hell, How To Train Your Dragon and Kung fu Hustle in my basket (total £134.92) and the BIGSPENDERZ code isn't giving me anything...