SteelBook™ Price Drop/Back in stock/On Sale/Sold out alert (Retailer/Ebay)

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Post all actual deals, codes, price drops/on sale/back in stock deals from established retailers here. (No advertising of private, smaller, or unverified shops). Please include the link to the item or sale. No trading or wants, or chatter, please. Please start separate chat threads in Steelbook chat forum, and keep this thread to alerts.

Note-all 'one time use' codes should be posted in this new thread.

This is the new retailer deal/Ebay thread. Please subscribe to the thread for updates on deals/alerts (at the top under 'Watch Thread').
Thanks all!

For general Blu-ray & Movie Deals, subscribe to this forum
View attachment 82531

price drop.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure what I'm doing wrong. Never had a problem ordering from Amazon Germany to deliver in the US, but now every item is showing as:
Sorry, this item can't be sent to your selected address. Learn more. You may either change the delivery address or delete the item from your order.

All Amazon sites in Europe have restricted shipping due to the COVID-19 situation. They'll only be shipping to addresses within Europe for the time being.

and vice versa.... covid-19 :(

Not sure what I'm doing wrong. Never had a problem ordering from Amazon Germany to deliver in the US, but now every item is showing as:
Sorry, this item can't be sent to your selected address. Learn more. You may either change the delivery address or delete the item from your order.

Restrictions due to corona...

Reactions: komor

Yeah- a lot of countries have restricted or completely halted all shipping to the United States because the States are essentially a giant Petri dish now.

I would maybe suggest, if you have a friend that lives anywhere else where the virus has actually been contained, maybe have Amazon Germany ship it to them to hold on to? And then have them ship it to you?

Yeah- a lot of countries have restricted or completely halted all shipping to the United States because the States are essentially a giant Petri dish now.

I would maybe suggest, if you have a friend that lives anywhere else where the virus has actually been contained, maybe have Amazon Germany ship it to them to hold on to? And then have them ship it to you?

Actually that isn't the reason. Amazon is not shipping non essential items anywhere outside of the country they are located in. Priority is being given to shipping essential items within their country. Then to other items within their country.

Same with Amazon in the U.S. They are prioritizing delivery of essential items within the U.S. first before shipping non essential items within the U.S. Supposedly Amazon U.S. isn't shipping anything outside of the U.S.

This is the message I get when trying to have Amazon U.S. ship a Gladiator steelbook to Canada.

Sorry, this item can't be shipped to your selected address. You may either change the shipping address or delete the item from your order.

Last edited:
Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Noodles and komor
Today's Best Buy USA Deal Of The Day for steelbooks. https://www.bestbuy.com/?intl=nosplash

Pixar Best Buy exclusive Pixar 4K steelbooks with Deal of the Day on 05.03.2020:

At $12.99:
  • Toy Story 2
  • Toy Story 3
  • The Good Dinosaur
  • Finding Nemo
  • Finding Dory
  • Cars
At $13.99:
  • Toy Story
  • Brave
  • Cars 2
At $14.99:
  • Incredibles 2
  • Cars 3 (BD/DVD)

Other Disney 4K steelbooks:

At $9.99
  • Cinderella 2015
At $11.99
  • Frozen
At $12.99
  • Captain Marvel
  • Iron Man 2
  • Zotoopia
  • Cinderella 1950 (BD/DVD)
At $13.99
  • Ralph Breaks the Internet
  • The Lion King (2019)
  • The Princess and the Frog
  • The Nutcracker and the Four Realms
  • Sleeping Beauty (BD/DVD)
  • 101 Dalmatians (BD/DVD)
At $14.99
  • Black Panther
  • The Jungle Book 2016
  • Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales
  • Mary Poppins (BD/DVD)
  • Wrinkle in Time (BD/DVD)
  • The Santa Clause 3-Movie Collection (BD/DVD)