SteelCases Open Or Sealed?

Steelcases-do you open them or keep them sealed?

• I open them when I watch them, but I do protect them

Votes: 31 33.7%
  • I never open them-all are sealed

Votes: 18 19.6%
  • It depends, the more rare ones stay sealed

Votes: 22 23.9%
  • I open them as soon as I receive them

Votes: 17 18.5%
  • It depends on other factors

Votes: 9 9.8%

Votes: 32 34.8%

Votes: 16 17.4%

Votes: 32 34.8%

Votes: 16 17.4%

• Total voters
Given the choice they'll stay sealed. Occasionally I'll have to buy them open, in which case if they don't have a sleeve, they get one. Even the rarer ones in shrinkwrap get a sleeve if it will fit.

Double baggin' it huh?

---------- Post added at 11:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:57 AM ----------

Here's the biggest reason why I keep many sealed .... Even if I wash my hands, many times I leave fingerprints on them ... and it drives me nuts. If I'm gonna open them all, I'll be putting rubber gloves on when handling them... just thinking of having to do that, drives me more nuts. So Im an insane freak regardless. Many times I'm seen handling the ones I do open with a paper towel so I dont have to worry about fingerprints smudges .... and yes, the wife thinks I'm crazy. Just those fingerprint smudges drive me insane cause I keep trying to get them to go away.

wonder if a spray would easily wipe that off? So then I could handle them without caring about fingerprint smudges lol.

So, you didn't like me fondling your steelbooks?

Here's the biggest reason why I keep many sealed .... Even if I wash my hands, many times I leave fingerprints on them ... and it drives me nuts. If I'm gonna open them all, I'll be putting rubber gloves on when handling them... just thinking of having to do that, drives me more nuts. So Im an insane freak regardless. Many times I'm seen handling the ones I do open with a paper towel so I dont have to worry about fingerprints smudges .... and yes, the wife thinks I'm crazy. Just those fingerprint smudges drive me insane cause I keep trying to get them to go away.

wonder if a spray would easily wipe that off? So then I could handle them without caring about fingerprint smudges lol.

:hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:ill open them for you c'mon man

Open all the way for me. I rip the poly sleeves down the side which fits these steelcases perfectly and allows the amaray to slide out easy. But this is considering I dont have any rare ones and if i did I probably wouldnt open it.

I guess sealed if you plan to resell them at some point, but I like to watch the movies and see the inside of the case, so open it is!