Stephen King's It (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: December 19th, 2016
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre Order will be live on Saturday November 5th at 6pm UK Time)
Price: £15.99

1.jpg

image.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
And Italy and Germany.
I didn't know that:thumbs:, I went to amazon france to cancel my order, saw it wasn't in stock anymore so I thought I'd keep my order until I definitely make my order with zavvi, now I know it's sold out in those two as well i'm glad I didn't cancel yet:D this steel is a must have for me.

Hopefully when this goes up for order it's actually £15.99 or £17.99, then if we order quick as soon as it's live the 10% off code will work too:cigar:

Last edited:
Agreed! But I'm one of those people who wants English j-card:whistle:
I would prefer an English language j card over any other if the price difference wasn't too much but on this occasion I have that reason and the fact that amazon france ship in a card mailer rather than a box... amazon Germany and zavvi use boxes, but I've had dented steels from amazon Germany even when shipped in a box so I'll try my luck with zavvi this time..... and a j card I can read (not that I ever read them but it's nice to know I can if I want to:rofl:)

I will be ordering this
I have the Amazon France version on pre order but that has title in french and will cancel that order for that reason

Amazon Italy with title in English is not available to order at the moment and was only available to order for some reason for a few hours when it went live

UK release will have the UK jcard and I prefer to order from a UK retailer than having to use amazon Italy for shipping reasons even though I have been lucky with no damaged steelbooks yet from amazon Italy.

Amazon UK will not be getting my order they are pulling a fast one if free shipping is picked and value is under £15.00 before VAT
They are using asendia to ship orders from Switzerland a non EU Country instead of shipping from UK and your parcel will arrive with Customs CN 22 Label with no purchase invoice inside.

I won't go into full details but some of you might figure it out why they are shipping from Switzerland instead of UK if value is below £15 before VAT is considered even though you paid VAT in your order I will leave it to members figure it out what I mean.

Last edited:
Do we know this for sure?
Not 100% sure as it's not released yet it could end up been the same and possible error on website image been shown
They have artwork showing title in french on the front but spine is in English which is a bit strange
71WPCtyw6tL._SL1500_.jpg
Artwork is slightly different compared to Italy and UK going by Amazon France website images but spine is the same ???

it_1-836x1024.jpg

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: BluSteel2012
Looks potentially like a truly decent steelbook . . . if glossy and with the red nose embossed..
Don't know this film for some reason, unlike other filmed adaptations of his stories, but not averse to a decent clown horror/comedy film - best one I've seen recently is STITCHES (slim chance of a steelbook for that one I imagine) - and from what people are writing here I can see that the film has quite a following.
Might order sooner rather than later as don't want to be caught out like I was with THE BURNING,

Difficult to keep track of the number of films in steelbooks available here in the U.K. of STEPHEN KING stories and there are still a few I'm waiting for a U.K. Blu-ray release let alone a steelbook release for including THINNER, CUJO, THE DEAD ZONE, SALEM'S LOT, FIRESTARTER, the CAT'S EYE Amicus style horror anthology and even THE DARK HALF..

Thankfully most of the big stories have had Blu-ray Amaray releases here already and many also steelbook releases:-
MISERY....................................(BD, SB)
THE GREEN MILE ..................(BD)
SHAWSHANK REDEMPTION (BD, SB)
CARRIE ...................................(BD, MetalPack)
THE MIST ................................(BD, SB)
STAND BY ME .........................(BD, SB)
THE SHINING ..........................(BD, SB)
SECRET WINDOW .................(BD)
CHRISTINE...............................(BD - 24/10/16)
CREEPSHOW 1 & 2 ................(BDs)
CHILDREN OF THE CORN .....(BD)
IT...............................................(BD, SB - 3/10/16)

Just cancelled my french order.. I hope I did anyway cos Google wasn't translating the pages for some reason