Stephen King's It (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: December 19th, 2016
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre Order will be live on Saturday November 5th at 6pm UK Time)
Price: £15.99

1.jpg

image.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
I feel so lonely..........i think i must be the only who thinks this steelbook is ok, haha! Seriously though, i like the front - yeah, obviously a bit darker than i should be, but i think it looks good. And, as i stated in an earlier post, i like the effect of the nose and eyes when you angle the 'book in the light. The back i don't like - there should have been the evil clown face there at least, but hey......... The inside is ok, for me. Overall though, i like it.

• Thanks
Reactions: SteelbookGenius666
^ If you glance at my previous post you'll see that you're not the only one who doesn't mind this steelbook and whatever anyone else says it's the best steelbook around for this title.

I mean, just take a look at the German steelbook in this unboxing as in matte, no inside art, "STEPHEN KINGS" on both front and spine without apostrophe and the title "ES" printed on the forehead (no j-card) and spine:-

The "ES" title not exactly in the same league as these:-
41835_large.jpg
59839_large.jpg

Last edited:
^ If you glance at my previous post you'll see that you're not the only one who doesn't mind this steelbook and whatever anyone else says it's the best steelbook around for this title.

I mean, just take a look at the German steelbook in this unboxing as in matte, no inside art, "STEPHEN KINGS" on both front and spine without apostrophe and the title "ES" printed on the forehead (no j-card) and spine:-

The "ES" title not exactly in the same league as these:-
41835_large.jpg
59839_large.jpg

WOW, yeah i see what you mean. By far the majority of times i do prefer titleless steels, with the exceptions being some of Arrow Videos steels ( the Fulci fims) and recently The Burning and Driller Killer.

WOW, yeah i see what you mean. By far the majority of times i do prefer titleless steels, with the exceptions being some of Arrow Videos steels ( the Fulci fims) and recently The Burning and Driller Killer.
............as well as a few others.

............as well as a few others.

Did you just quote your own post? :hilarious::hilarious:

I haven't seen that in a few years :rofl:

Btw, you could edit your previous post to add 5 extra words :rolleyes::p:D

Did you just quote your own post? :hilarious::hilarious:

I haven't seen that in a few years :rofl:

Btw, you could edit your previous post to add 5 extra words :rolleyes::p:D
Haha, well yeah, kind of. Still don't know my way around how to use the facilities, etc - not just on HDN either but anything phone and computer related.........DINOSAUR. Ok thanks for that, now i know i can edit my posts there's no need to quote myself. Ha, lets see if i get the hang of this sometime soon.

• Thanks
Reactions: javiermendoza
Haha, well yeah, kind of. Still don't know my way around how to use the facilities, etc - not just on HDN either but anything phone and computer related.........DINOSAUR. Ok thanks for that, now i know i can edit my posts there's no need to quote myself. Ha, lets see if i get the hang of this sometime soon.

You'll get a hang of it, Mr. Dinosaur :joy::p

I have the ultraviolet code available for this movie if someone wants it. I live in the states so none of the UK codes do me any good. First come, first serve of course ;)

Thanks,
Chris

Reactions: Noodles
I have the ultraviolet code available for this movie if someone wants it. I live in the states so none of the UK codes do me any good. First come, first serve of course ;)

Thanks,
Chris
You can still redeem some of the UK codes in the US. I redeemed my IT in the US a few months ago.
I used the Hola extension on Google Chrome to change my location and it allowed me to redeem them.
So far I've redeemed these titles from other countries:
IT, The Man from Uncle, Don't Breathe, Mad Max: Fury Road

Reactions: buzzz04

German genetive case does not require any apostrophe, STEPHEN KINGS ES is korrekt spelling.

But I also do prefer the English version :)

German genetive case does not require any apostrophe, STEPHEN KINGS ES is korrekt spelling.

But I also do prefer the English version :)

Just don't like it when other countries mess with English-language titles and now names.
The name is Stephen King - not Stephen Kings - so if the apostrophe is an alien concept in these cases I feel it would be better to have "STEPHEN KING ES" as the title or if possible "ES VON/NACH (?) STEPHEN KING" as they've done in Spain for example with "IT DE STEPHEN KING"