Yes
Price
Edition Type
Other
Retailer
Other
Item Condition
Other
Hello and welcome to our new HDN STEELBOOK Marketplace!

Q: What is this forum for?
A: Tired of going back and forth with members or potential buyers? Then you can list your items here, and get paid immediately with a few quick steps!

Q: How do I purchase something?
A: That's easy, just choose the buy now button on the right hand side!

1533310223521.png

Q: Who can sell in this forum?
A: Anyone that has 20 (TWENTY) posts or more. As always, we reserve the right to not APPROVE your listing if it appears you have low feedback or no trading interactions in this forum.

Q: What does it cost to sell here?
A: It's absolutely FREE for now! If we see this becomes a popular destination for members, we'll evaluate later.

Q: What do I need to do to create a listing?
A: It's simple.

Fill out each of our fields.

1) Do you accept any offer below your current price? Yes or No

2) Show your price inside of the thread - add a whole number here

3) What type of edition is your item? Lenti, full slip, choose the correct one.

4) Did you get your item from a retailer? Choose the right one.

5) What condition is your item in? Not sure which to pick? Read our handy condition guide -
https://www.hidefninja.com/community/threads/hidefninja-steelbook™-item-quality-guidelines-for-trades-sales.20207/

6) Make sure to add photos or anything else helpful to the description of your item that might interest people in buying it.

7) Choose "Create a Sale"
1533308631525.png
a) After clicking this section, fill out your personal details (choose YOUR CURRENCY and price! along with the e-mail attached to your paypal account!)

1533308701552.png

And now you can post your thread!

Q: How do I edit my price or details about my listing?
A: You can't edit your post, but you have to choose the Manage Sale option.

1533308935056.png

Q: How can I accept a "Best Offer" price?
A: Depending on your preference, continue your conversation via PM or on your listing (it's a discussion thread after all!) Then when you and the buyer agree, go back to your listing, choose the manage sale option and change the price or have the buyer send you the funds directly and remove your item from sale.

Q: What should I do when I'm finished with my listing?
A: Change the title to "SOLD" or "REMOVED" and make sure your quantity shows zero!

Q: How long is a listing good for?
A: We'll look to have you resubmit your listing every 30 days (this can be adjusted if we need to bump it up).

Q: How do I narrow down the listings? There's a lot of them!
A: Use our new filter feature on the left hand side of this forum. Choose the retailer, the condition, or anything else you are looking to narrow down your search on.

1533309473806.png

Attachments

• 1533310198893.png
    1533310198893.png
    6.4 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
This thread is very annoying IMO.

Some ads get 'expired' without any warning. Then when you go back in and 'manage the sale' of them and get them back up for sale again, within 5 minutes they're expired again.

I've given up to be honest because it's too much constant work. You never know if your item is waiting to be confirmed by a MOD or if it's not working at all.....

I have the same issue. @apsmith21 can you help us here?

Some ads get 'expired' without any warning. Then when you go back in and 'manage the sale' of them and get them back up for sale again, within 5 minutes they're expired again.

I've given up to be honest because it's too much constant work. You never know if your item is waiting to be confirmed by a MOD or if it's not working at all.....

• Thanks
Reactions: BluSteel2012

I have the same issue. @apsmith21 can you help us here?

I turned off the expiration a couple of weeks ago, per member request. So they shouldn't auto expire any more. I'm unable to change the setting, only the seller can turn it back again.

I'll have to investigate further with the plugin developer to see if he is able to provide a solution.

This might be the case with an existing listing only that was created prior to my setting change - have you tried a new listing, and are you experiencing the same issue with that one?

I did not, will do thx

I turned off the expiration a couple of weeks ago, per member request. So they shouldn't auto expire any more. I'm unable to change the setting, only the seller can turn it back again.

I'll have to investigate further with the plugin developer to see if he is able to provide a solution.

This might be the case with an existing listing only that was created prior to my setting change - have you tried a new listing, and are you experiencing the same issue with that one?

Reactions: apsmith21
@apsmith21 Is there a way to end a listing other than 'sold' or 'awaiting payment'? These are the only two options that I have under 'manage sale'.

Or would it be best just to let the thread expire in due course?

@apsmith21 Is there a way to end a listing other than 'sold' or 'awaiting payment'? These are the only two options that I have under 'manage sale'.

Or would it be best just to let the thread expire in due course?

I turned expire off based on member request. We could lock the thread for you however, but that would need to be done one at a time.

Reactions: lenticularis
Oh, asking because I couldn't find them anymore. I'll asume they will show up ;)
Thanks for the reply :thumbs:

You're welcome.

I see two threads. One of them is listing multiple items but the price is for just a single edition. I suggest creating separate threads for each item since you're selling each separately.

Is it just me, or is the Filter feature not working? Tried by keyword or tag. There's no Retailer option selection either.
Using Desktop mode in latest Chrome on an Android...