Pop!/Movies/TV Mod
Premium Supporter
Nov 4, 2010
Vancouver Canada
Release Date: Jan 19, 2016
Purchase Link: HMV.ca
Price: $24.99

StraightUC.jpg

Wish they announced this earlier....or else i wouldn't have got the Target USA version which turns out to be more expensive. High USD is a perfect time for everyone to look to Canada to buy their steelbooks ;)

Good price for a new release steel. HMV might be picking up some slack in the steelbook game as BB has not announced anything yet apart from Spectre.

Reactions: bojee
Leaving early this morning so I can pick it up :D
Thanks for the heads-up @kaw

EDIT: Managed to grab one before work. Same price as the amaray, so good deal. Will be opening this later.

Nice! With a HMV j-card too! May be I'll pick it up since this is the cheapest option.
Were there enough stock when you went?

My wallet has been enjoying the BB silence, but my fingers are getting itchy for some new SteelBook releases.
hahaha! me too! i just felt that since the dissolution of FS, BB has not been as active in giving us exclusives..hoping for some announcements soon for both regular and MondoX

hahaha! me too! i just felt that since the dissolution of FS, BB has not been as active in giving us exclusives..hoping for some announcements soon for both regular and MondoX
Yea, BB is slacking off. I don't know if HMV will be getting anymore steelbooks but I would like them to because there are no real competition to BB right now. And may be that's why they are slacking off?

I think whatever exclusives you see at Target USA and HMV UK, you will see at HMV Canada.... same with the Bestbuy USA/Bestbuy Canada. Since Target closed, Canada needs someone to take over their exclusives. UK doesnt have Target so HMV makes sense.

Good for us Canucks. Same price as Amaray too so no brainer.

@Drum18 @AlienKing u think HMV will be getting more steelbook exclusives since BB seemed to be quiet?
Who knows... maybe? Don't forget Walmart too that once in a while surprise us with SteelBook not announced...

Since Future Shop is gone, we can clearly see how Best Buy Canada is going... pairing EVERY release with Best Buy USA... sad thing, truly sad as we lost our "Exclusives" :(

Who knows... maybe? Don't forget Walmart too that once in a while surprise us with SteelBook not announced...

Since Future Shop is gone, we can clearly see how Best Buy Canada is going... pairing EVERY release with Best Buy USA... sad thing, truly sad as we lost our "Exclusives" :(
Plus Zerox went to gaming :( hope it's just the beginning of the year lull esp our dollar sucking big time.

Nice HMV surprise for this tho..