Release date: January 11th, 2016
Purchase link: HMV
HDN Group BUY: Click HERE
Price:
£19.99

01-141484.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
BOOM,
I'm up for this. Hopefully extended version.
@psychoscot @Noodles @DADDYCOOL187 @bloodsnake007 (think you getting one on your side anyway)

Can't remember who else was talking about it in the film thread but I think most were from USA who seem to be getting a steel anyway

Edit: I can't seem to find one for USA, thought I see one announced

BOOM,
@psychoscot @Noodles @DADDYCOOL187 @bloodsnake007 (think you getting one on your side anyway)

Can't remember who else was taking about it in the film thread but I think most were from USA who seem to be getting a steel anyway

Cheers dude, sooooooo in for this! :cool:

BOOM,

Can't remember who else was talking about it in the film thread but I think most were from USA who seem to be getting a steel anyway

Thanks for the tag dude. :)

I don't believe one has been announced for the US yet... I think they're getting an LE that comes with a hat or something though.

Reactions: Flloydo

I don't believe one has been announced for the US yet... I think they're getting an LE that comes with a hat or something though.

Oh yeah I've seen the one with the hat. Hopefully this has good art

Oh yeah I've seen the one with the hat. Hopefully this has good art
You guys might be thinking of the limited edition CD. (@bloodsnake007 made a thread for that in the music section a few weeks back.). I hope we get something special for this in the States or else I'll prob want to pick up this steelbook. Great, great movie.

You guys might be thinking of the limited edition CD. (@bloodsnake007 made a thread for that in the music section a few weeks back.). I hope we get something special for this in the States or else I'll prob want to pick up this steelbook. Great, great movie.
Ah, yes... you're right. :)

If the UK are getting a steelbook (we're usually the ones left out), then I'm sure other countries will too. :thumbs:

BOOM,

@Flloydo Thanks for the tag buddy! :notworthy:
I agree with @RekLess, if we dont get one here in the states, I'll be getting this! :cool:

Definitely one of the BEST films of the year! :thumbs: :drool:

Reactions: Flloydo