Street Fighter (1994) (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Mill Creek Entertainment) [USA]

tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: December 7, 2021
Purchase links: Mill Creek - Amazon - Target - Best Buy
Price: $34.99 (Mill Creek ) - $24.99 (Amazon - Best Buy) - $23.49 (Target)
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

91aRzSSjG-L._SY445_.jpg

81tfI8tQY-L._SY445_.jpg 91KHopXdpvL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I've still never seen this film.

Is it really as bad as I've heard?

it’s embarrassingly bad mate

I know the original Mortal Kombat gets stick and rightly so... it’s sh!t but okay. This is light years worse

it’s embarrassingly bad mate

I know the original Mortal Kombat gets stick and rightly so... it’s sh!t but okay. This is light years worse
At least with the Mortal Kombat movie you get decent enough interactions between the characters. And some of the fights are…alright.
I barely even remember any of the fights in this, aside from that embarrassing moment where Ryu does a hadouken only they refuse to call it a hadouken & it’s actually nothing more than the screen flashing white! :rofl:

It’s like someone who hated Street Fighter decided to make a Street Fighter movie. All the characters are parodies of themselves. There’s no one you can look at & go “they’re as cool as they are in the game”. At least Mortal Kombat had that going for it too.

The Street Fighter 2 animated movie is so much better than this!

Reactions: Flloydo
At least with the Mortal Kombat movie you get decent enough interactions between the characters. And some of the fights are…alright.
I barely even remember any of the fights in this, aside from that embarrassing moment where Ryu does a hadouken only they refuse to call it a hadouken & it’s actually nothing more than the screen flashing white! :rofl:

It’s like someone who hated Street Fighter decided to make a Street Fighter movie. All the characters are parodies of themselves. There’s no one you can look at & go “they’re as cool as they are in the game”. At least Mortal Kombat had that going for it too.

The Street Fighter 2 animated movie is so much better than this!

Plus Goro is awesome in MK. The puppetry is brilliant

Blanka in this was a joke

This steelbook will be available from most usa retailers
Amazon/Best Buy etc etc

Price with other USA retailers will be lot less by release date than what you see listed Mill Creek Website

$34.99 price on Mill Creek Website is MRSP

Reactions: MrPurps
I might get this when price drops to less than $15 which has happened with previous Mill Creek steelbooks

I already have Zavvi steelbook and 88 films limited edition slipcover release

88 films release had new extras

• Haha
Reactions: BDDB
I never understood how this film ever got released again after VHS, shocking movie that should be consigned to the history books and then deleted from them at a later date.

I can’t believe that this has become a cult film, it doesn’t even fall into the ‘it’s so bad it’s good’ category.

It’s bad enough to see yet another film that doesn’t deserve a steelbook get one but it looks pretty good too!

Reactions: goufcustom
I’ll try and post one tomorrow
This steelbook will be available from most usa retailers
Amazon/Best Buy etc etc

Price with other USA retailers will be lot less by release date than what you see listed Mill Creek Website

$34.99 price on Mill Creek Website is MRSP
Thanks Andy! :notworthy:

Might be worth holding out a bit though if what Paul said is true...?

Reactions: Mararagan
@Noodles it's available right now on WOWHD.
I considered buying there after seeing your earlier post, but I don't know what their packaging is like... plus, isn't there a risk of customs? Not only that, but there's a couple of other steels I want from the US that Andy has GBs for, so I may as well get them all together.

I considered buying there after seeing your earlier post, but I don't know what their packaging is like... plus, isn't there a risk of customs? Not only that, but there's a couple of other steels I want from the US that Andy has GBs for, so I may as well get them all together.
VAT is now paid on check out (at least for Ireland)

They come sort of heat sealed in cardboard. Sounds weird but I've never had any problems. Can understand why you'd be hesitant though....

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Noodles