UK
Purchase links:
Amazon.com
BestBuy.com
WBShop.com

Release date: 7th May 2013

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
What worries is how they handle the package, so far seems like they don't even know how to ship the blu-ray with slipcover properly let alone shipping these steelbooks... I remembered that I've got 2 dents of A Trip to the Moon Steelbooks by they shipped in just jiffy bag, after that this title sold out... this still pissed me off even today...

I just hope its has alternate artwork, at least diff. from the other previous versions.

Well, since I probably have the world's largest Sucker Punch Blu-ray collection I have to buy this one of course but consider this:
All SteelBooks are coming from the factory in Denmark
Japan also gets a SP steel release with, as it now seems, the same old cover art
Wouldn't it come in handy if they'd just press some more and do a US re-release as well?
I don't count on getting new cover art, this is probably a cheap cash-in re-release.

Well, since I probably have the world's largest Sucker Punch Blu-ray collection I have to buy this one of course but consider this:
All SteelBooks are coming from the factory in Denmark
Japan also gets a SP steel release with, as it now seems, the same old cover art
Wouldn't it come in handy if they'd just press some more and do a US re-release as well?
I don't count on getting new cover art, this is probably a cheap cash-in re-release.

Pics or it didn't happen :D