Suicide Squad: Extended Cut (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #153) [Czech Republic]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: December 14, 2016 TBA
Purchase links: Standard - FAC E1 - E2
Price: 799 CZK (Standard) - 1699 CZK (E1) - 1399 CZK (E2)
Group buy: hosted by carllenc E1 - E2
Note: 501 numbered copies for each edition

14525212_1484023498280866_4675554666567629286_o.jpg
14615676_1484023491614200_5028052249991383307_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Ratings dropping fast at imdb. Started with 9 last week and it is at 7 (cue on the who cares comments lol). There is an excellent and genuine review by a DC fan. Check that out. If Justice League flops next year then Warner will have to cremate DCEU.
Wonder Woman and JL will fall under Geoff Johns both of which will be a course correction. I'm confident the DCEU has some exciting films coming soon and I'm a marvel fan lol.

Wonder Woman and JL will fall under Geoff Johns both of which will be a course correction. I'm confident the DCEU has some exciting films coming soon and I'm a marvel fan lol.

Even hardcore DC fans aren't happy with Warner rushing and potentially ruining this franchise. If this doesn't cross the magic $1bn, some heads will definitely roll at WB.

The more I see WW trailer, the more it weirdly resembles Captain America First Avenger.

Coming to artwork, I am perfectly fine with the pop up artwork as it suits the film and there should be art on the back with some nice gloss or spot glossing. Sounds like I am already wishing more. :)

Last edited:
when do they take payment, at time of shipping or release im assuming?

If you order direct from FA, they charge your credit card at time of order. Not a great situation, considering how delayed some of their products are. :cautious:

Reactions: Tree
Yeah, saw the order conf email had a link to pay. Ill just wait months then pay it lol

If you don't pay within a certain period of time (24 hours, I believe), they cancel your order. Are you trying to order the normal steelbook or the FAC (if it happens)? If FAC, you have to wait until they announce the FAC editions. Then if you don't have a collectible number, you have to get on a waiting list and hope they have an extra copy for you.

• Thanks
Reactions: Tree
If you don't pay within a certain period of time (24 hours, I believe), they cancel your order. Are you trying to order the normal steelbook or the FAC (if it happens)? If FAC, you have to wait until they announce the FAC editions. Then if you don't have a collectible number, you have to get on a waiting list and hope they have an extra copy for you.

PM sent

From FA:
Dear customers and collectors,

let us inform you that our allocation of SteelBooks SUICIDE SQUAD 3D + 2D (2BD) intended for free sale is now at its half.

If you have ordered, you can be at peace.
If you are waiting for the FAC and has no still collectible number, be sure to watch starting waiting lists because the plan of editions will be different than in the past and will be set so attractive that there might be a really big fight for loose copies. The launch of waiting list will be announced.

We are looking forward to cooperation with you.
Team FA