Nintendo Switch Super Mario Maker 2 - Limited Edition SteelBook (Game Exclusive) [UK]

Aug 22, 2011
England
https://www.game.co.uk/en/super-mar...-with-game-exclusive-pre-order-bundle-2388565

SMM2Steel.jpg

Game, steelbook, 12 month Nintendo online sub, drawing pad, pencil, and stylus

£59.99

Super Mario Maker 2, the sequel to Super Mario Maker, launches exclusively for Nintendo Switch this June.
Let your imagination run wild with new tools, course parts, and features as you create the Super Mario courses of your dreams.

Available for a limited time, the Super Mario Maker 2 Limited Edition bundle includes the game and a 12-month Individual Membership for Nintendo Switch Online, Nintendo’s online gaming service that allows members to play against each other in compatible titles, access a growing library of NES games, and much more.

Pre-order Super Mario Maker 2 to receive a Drawing Pad and Carpenter's Pencil Set to help design your own levels before bringing them to life in the game!

UK Retail Exclusive - GAME is the only UK retailer to provide the Super Mario Maker 2 Steelbook, Stylus, Drawing Pad and Carpenter's Pencil Set for Nintendo Switch outside of the publisher's own website.

• Thanks
Reactions: el barto and Robles
Seriously

I want Nintendo to do more steelbooks

Zelda BotW?
Super Mario Odyssey?
Yoshis Crafted World?
Splatoon?
Captain Toad?

Or even ones with better art

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
Smash Bros

Yet they do it for Super Mario Maker 2...of all the titles.

• Thanks
Reactions: dfoles and Robles
Seriously

Zelda BotW?
Super Mario Odyssey?
Yoshis Crafted World?
Splatoon?
Captain Toad?

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
Smash Bros

Yet they do it for Super Mario Maker 2...of all the titles.
yeah, there are so many that could have some great artwork on. But at £60 I don't think id bother with this, considering the size of a switch game case, assuming these are the same size.

This is the best Switch game Steelbook yet, and the Beauty Shot on Play looks like it has a cool slipcover with the title and more artwork, but it still bugs me that nobody will put titles on the spine, I don't get it.

Seriously

Zelda BotW?
Super Mario Odyssey?
Yoshis Crafted World?
Splatoon?
Captain Toad?

Yes! I know they did that with Mario Kart 8 to revamp sales. They can totally do it with games that are already out.

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
Smash Bros

Are you me? Seriously underwhelmed by them both, but at least MK8 has gloss and deboss and metallic effects. Smash is... possibly the worst designed steelbook, especially with such a large, vibrant cast of characters to choose from.

Pre-ordered 2 copies for the kids, not sure if the membership can be stacked :wow: