Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: April 20, 2023
Purchase link: Amazon IT
Price: €149.99

71-3eCt3ZsL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Billy Talent
On prime day sale, comes to £61 shipped to the UK. Not going to grumble at that, assuming it doesn't get battered en route.

Do you need to have an Italian prime account or can you use your UK account?
Italian prime. It's doable, just sign up for a free trial. You need to put any random Italian address as the billing address when signing up though, as their prime is only "supposed" to be for Italian residents. Worked fine for me with my UK barclaycard, to be delivered and billed to my UK address upon checkout.

Reactions: Beersandblurays
Italian prime. It's doable, just sign up for a free trial. You need to put any random Italian address as the billing address when signing up though, as their prime is only "supposed" to be for Italian residents. Worked fine for me with my UK barclaycard, to be delivered and billed to my UK address upon checkout.
Sorted. Thanks mate.

Reactions: samdavies
Mine arrived today mate. Made up with it at £61

Thank you once again.

Attachments

• PXL_20230719_164151507~3.jpg
    PXL_20230719_164151507~3.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 32