Oct 1, 2012
Pennsylvania
Release date: September 8, 2020
Purchase link: Target
Price: $19.99
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

s.PNG

Last edited by a moderator:
@apsmith21 not sure if I missed the boat on this or not but if your able to order a second shipment (if they haven’t sold out) I would love to secure a copy as well to keep my DC Universe Animated Original Movies collection going. If you require payment upfront that’s cool by me but yeah if I’m to late it’s all good don’t sweat it. Either way it’s much appreciated :thumbs:

@apsmith21 I'd be interested if you manage to have any extra, thank you!
@apsmith21 not sure if I missed the boat on this or not but if your able to order a second shipment (if they haven’t sold out) I would love to secure a copy as well to keep my DC Universe Animated Original Movies collection going. If you require payment upfront that’s cool by me but yeah if I’m to late it’s all good don’t sweat it. Either way it’s much appreciated :thumbs:

Guessing here, but these are being shipping one at a time. I would presume from Target stores, so I'm going to need to wait to get these in hand before I start going down the list and asking for payment.

I'll place another order for a few more and see if I can get those shipped as well.

Will be glad to help everyone here but will need folks to be patient for me to receive them and inspect.

Guessing here, but these are being shipping one at a time. I would presume from Target stores, so I'm going to need to wait to get these in hand before I start going down the list and asking for payment.

I'll place another order for a few more and see if I can get those shipped as well.

Will be glad to help everyone here but will need folks to be patient for me to receive them and inspect.
Brilliant, thanks!
:thumbs:

No UK release for this? Any chance of a group buy please @apsmith21
Thx, definitely need this one if no UK release likely.
I’d be interested
Count me in :)
I'm in too ! (France)
I’m in also :thumbs:
I'd like one too, been ages since my last group buy
Yup I would too
Can I have one too if you have any left over? I've still been getting these but I'm not fussed. The movies themselves are getting worse and worse... :meh:
@apsmith21 I'd be interested if you manage to have any extra, thank you!

Group buy posted. I have 13 copies in hand that look in good shape.

I have 3 more copies in hand that are not listed as part of this quantity. They have spine slashes under the shrink wrap. If someone misses out on these, I can pass one of those along.