GeoRattray

Arrivederci, See I can speak French, no problems
Premium Supporter
*** V I P ***
Aug 25, 2014
South England
Release date: March 16, 2020
Purchase links: Zavvi - Amazon UK - HMV - WB Shop
Price: £19.99 (Zavvi) - £24.99 (Amazon - HMV) - £17.99 (WB Shop)

81EOs9JQAVL._SX342_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
More purchase options -
HMV - £24.99
amazon.uk - £18.00

Having seen 2 trailers, I'm cautious about expecting too much from this.
Having a 21st century SJW Superman, in a 1950's setting seems so wrong, but still, gotta have it to keep up the collection. Seems like the best of the DC animated universe has been & gone, though.

Reactions: GeoRattray
More purchase options -
HMV - £24.99
amazon.uk - £18.00

Having seen 2 trailers, I'm cautious about expecting too much from this.
Having a 21st century SJW Superman, in a 1950's setting seems so wrong, but still, gotta have it to keep up the collection. Seems like the best of the DC animated universe has been & gone, though.
Same here, ordered to keep up the collection of DC animation in steelbooks :thumbs:

Hoping it's on par with the Death/Reign of Superman...

Reactions: Scraggy
Interestingly or not (depending on one's POV) is the fact that the real Russian 'Man of Steel' just happens to be Stalin having taken his name from the Russian word for 'steel'
(Joseph Stalin: Born Ioseb Besarionis dze Jughashvili).

Best poster choice and gloss finish will make this one of the best DC animated steels to date but will wait to see if this pops up at the WB store at a better price of hopefully around the £15/16 mark.

Interestingly or not (depending on one's POV) is the fact that the real Russian 'Man of Steel' just happens to be Stalin having taken his name from the Russian word for 'steel'
(Joseph Stalin: Born Ioseb Besarionis dze Jughashvili).

Best poster choice and gloss finish will make this one of the best DC animated steels to date but will wait to see if this pops up at the WB store at a better price of hopefully around the £15/16 mark.

£17.99 at WB but I believe there’s a 10% code floating around somewhere

It's mentioned at the top of the page you've provided the link to!

10% off fist order with code WELCOME

I've certainly used it more than once, though.

ah I didn’t realise it was on the actual website. Think zooms is the same. Supposed to be first orders but works on all. Can’t grumble at that one

ah I didn’t realise it was on the actual website. Think zooms is the same. Supposed to be first orders but works on all. Can’t grumble at that one
Zoom's no longer works on subsequent orders - but I understand that you can get it to work if you checkout as a guest using a different email address (but I didn't tell you that! Lol).

Zoom's no longer works on subsequent orders - but I understand that you can get it to work if you checkout as a guest using a different email address (but I didn't tell you that! Lol).

I know zooms don’t work on a item that’s already in a deal like 2 for £10 etc but I’m sure it works on items that aren’t.

Edit. Just tried it. Works fine

I know zooms don’t work on a item that’s already in a deal like 2 for £10 etc but I’m sure it works on items that aren’t.

Edit. Just tried it. Works fine
Did you proceed to payment? I find that it accepts the code at first, but once I get to the payment stage it says: Sorry you have already used Promotion Code SIGNUP10 - this is limited to first order only.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Flloydo
Cannot complete checkout on WB Shop because it says "Sorry, shipping estimate for this order not available." What the hell.
UK WB Shop ship to UK address only

Ignore what the website says in shipping and delivery that they deliver outside UK
They was meant to update website to say UK only but have not done it yet

Checkout you will only get a shipping option if you have a delivery been sent to a UK Address

• Informative
Reactions: nafosb
UK WB Shop ship to UK address only

Ignore what the website says in shipping and delivery that they deliver outside UK
They was meant to update website to say UK only but have not done it yet

Checkout you will only get a shipping option if you have a delivery been sent to a UK Address
Thanks for the info. Since in their drop down menu the United States is included I assumed they shipped to USA.

Reactions: paulboland