Super 7 Supersports

mllNY

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Aug 29, 2011
New York, NY
Super7 announced the brands latest endeavor, Supersports, a collection of licensed sports product.

Launching with Major League Baseball, the Supersports line features iconic MLB players and teams from the past plus the best of today. The collection will include 3.75” ReAction Figures®, a Super7 classic, and premier a new Jackie Robinson figure in time to commemorate his 100th birthday this year. The collection also includes Bullpen BuggiesTM, a new diecast take on classic bullpen carts, and Pintrill co-branded enamel pins featuring players, mascots and some of the greatest moments in MLB history.

SuperSports x MLB.png

“Growing up, the first thing I ever collected was Baseball Cards. When I was seven years old, my uncle sent me a complete box of 1978 Topps Baseball Cards for Christmas. I opened every pack and sorted them by team, and then by number, and then back by team, and number and
so on for months. I loved these baseball cards, and I want to bring that same emotion back to the figures and packaging we are making for our SupersportsTM line of Baseball figures. Something that brings you back in time, brings you a bit of unexpected joy and brings a smile to
your face.” said Brian Flynn, Super7® Founder.

I actually saw some of the other figures in the line which includes mascots at the toy fair. The full article is here:
https://www.hidefninja.com/2019/02/...yptozoic-entertainment-ravensburger-and-more/

Here are some other figures in the line, the fallen over Red Sox player is fine.

1.png2.png3.png4.png5.png6.png7.png