Taken 2 (Blu-ray SteelBook) [UK]

Word of caution from an UK HDN Member about HMV (thanks VRob98)

HMV now in administration said:
People should just be aware of 2 things:

1) If you receive a damaged or faulty copy from now on, you will not receive a replacement or refund

2) If they charge your card and are then unable to fulfil your order, you will not be refunded.

The way a company operates whilst under administration is quite different to how it operates normally, and certain consumer rights are suspended. If anything goes wrong you would have to apply to the administrator or claim against your credit card issuer.

I'd encourage everyone who has orders in with HMV to consider the above, as I'd hate to see anyone here lose their money in all of this.

Release Date: February 4th, 2013
Price: £14.99
Amazon UK Buy Link

View attachment 24256

View attachment 24255

Actual pics thanks to huggy2k4:

Attachments

• TAKEN2EXC.JPG
    TAKEN2EXC.JPG
    2.9 KB · Views: 279
Last edited by a moderator:
I want confirmation of the specs before I order this. If its not an extended cut then I'm not interested

And then I clicked on the link and it does say 'extended and theatrical feature'...... just a price drop to a sensible price and I'll be happy

Too much HMV exclusives lately... though the mint ones might be worth a bit since a lot arrive damaged... sigh...

Nice one HMV, this will be mine, will wait for HMV to email me the promotion code I'd be eligible for from preordering Skyfall earlier on today, I will then use it to get this, simplezzzz hehe

Nice one HMV, this will be mine, will wait for HMV to email me the promotion code I'd be eligible for from preordering Skyfall earlier on today, I will then use it to get this, simplezzzz hehe

It says you can't use that code on pre-orders ;)