Tammy and the T-Rex (Blu-ray Limited Edition) (101 Films Black Label #018) [UK]

Dec 13, 2018
Release date: February 1, 2021
Purchase links: 101 Films - Amazon UK - Zavvi - HMV
Price: £14.99 (Amazon - HMV) - £15.00 (101 Films) - £15.99 (Zavvi)

Tammy.jpg

Tammy a.jpg
Tammy b.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Special Features

• Limited edition booklet: Includes ‘A Teen-Rex Romance’ by Liam Hathaway and ‘Making Monsters: Masters of Animatronics’ by Barry Forshaw
  • Scanned & restored in 4k from its 35mm original camera negative
  • Audio commentary with director Stewart Raffill and producer Diane Kirman
  • Blood, Brains and a Teenage T-Rex - an interview with director Stewart Raffill
  • A Blast from the Past - an interview with actress Denise Richards
  • Having the Guts - an interview with actor Sean Whalen
  • A Testicular Stand-Off - an interview with actor George Pilgrim
  • Full length PG-13 cut of Tammy and the T-Rex (sourced from video)

Special Features

• Limited edition booklet: Includes ‘A Teen-Rex Romance’ by Liam Hathaway and ‘Making Monsters: Masters of Animatronics’ by Barry Forshaw
  • Scanned & restored in 4k from its 35mm original camera negative
  • Audio commentary with director Stewart Raffill and producer Diane Kirman
  • Blood, Brains and a Teenage T-Rex - an interview with director Stewart Raffill
  • A Blast from the Past - an interview with actress Denise Richards
  • Having the Guts - an interview with actor Sean Whalen
  • A Testicular Stand-Off - an interview with actor George Pilgrim
  • Full length PG-13 cut of Tammy and the T-Rex (sourced from video)
Thank you very much for posting this, gonna be a blind buy for me.
Seen it so many times being posted on reddit that I wanna see what the fuss is about.

Seen it so many times being posted on reddit that I wanna see what the fuss is about.
More than welcome.
May be worth checking the imdb page for this little snippet, & more
In 2017, a 35mm print of an alternate, pre-censorship cut of the film was discovered, under the title Tanny and the Teenage T-Rex. This version features the long-rumored scenes of gore and extreme violence that were sloppily edited from the film in order to attain a PG-13 rating. Scenes include various moments of excessive bloodshed and a graphic brain transplant, as well as a great deal more profanity. In total it runs six minutes longer than the cut that appeared on VHS in 1994. Vinegar Syndrome scanned and restored the film at 4K resolution, and gave it a limited theatrical re-release, and Blu-Ray/Ultra HD release in the fall of 2019.
I like my cheese, so, instant buy for me :emb:

Yeah same for me, have seen it pop up every now and again and was going to pick up the Vinegar Syndrome release at one point but it seems to be quite pricey now.
I quite like the 101 releases and have a few already so if anything and the film is real pony it will just go in with the others :LOL::thumbs:

Just a heads up for anyone outside the UK. Zavvi have this listed as being unable to ship to USA at the moment (at least for me anyways). So would recommend ordering direct from 101 Films website before it possibly sells out, Amazon UK has it as unavailable right now.

Yeah same for me, have seen it pop up every now and again and was going to pick up the Vinegar Syndrome release at one point but it seems to be quite pricey now.
I quite like the 101 releases and have a few already so if anything and the film is real pony it will just go in with the others :LOL::thumbs:

Just checked out the vinegar syndrome edition when you mentioned it.....ITS 4K!
now Idk which one too pick the bluray or the 4k edition :O

Just watched the comparison and 4K does look nicer.

Reactions: jc2ssych
Just checked out the vinegar syndrome edition when you mentioned it.....ITS 4K!
now Idk which one too pick the bluray or the 4k edition :O

Just watched the comparison and 4K does look nicer.

Yeah I don't think I'm that bothered about 4k with this :thumbs:

• Haha
Reactions: Billy Talent