Tangled (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (KimchiDVD Exclusive #4) [Korea]

Choi Chungkwon

Premium Supporter
Jan 28, 2013
South Korea
Release date: October 30, 2013
Purchase links: 1/4 Slip - Lenti
Price: $49.99 (Promotional price $44.99 first 5 days)
Note: Region Free
Total Print run : 3K
- Kimchi exclusive numbered : 2K (1/4 slip: 700, Lenticular: 1300)
- Non-kimchi exclusive : 1K (Regular slipcover: 1000)
Artwork: Gloss Finish/No embossed & debossed
Gift for Limited edition:
- Photo card, Storybook, Sticker book & numbered art card
List of Kimchidvd Exclusive SteelBook Editions

Pre-orders start Sept. 16, 2013 @ 10h00 am Korean Time
[World Time converter]
time converter.JPG
- 1/4 Slip: Total package shot
???_???_????.jpg

- Lenticular: Total package shot
???_????_????.jpg

Tangled_Front.jpg

Tangled_back.jpg

Tangled_inside.jpg

Tangled_slip.jpg

Tangled_Lenticular.jpg

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 515
Last edited by a moderator:
Loved Tangled. Glad this is getting a release.

Noob question. What do these exclusives typically run?

Hi Kitana, welcome to HDN. You could potentially be spending quite a bit of time (and cash) on here, if you're not careful. :D

So far Kimchi exclusives have been working out around £35-£38, including shipping.

Reactions: Kitana
This is great news. I love collecting Disney steel books.
I got 2 lil kids and we watch Disney movies 3-4 times a week
and Tangled is one of their favorites

Woow the asian disney's are becoming more superior than the uk ones. Must buy for me as these will have beautiful slips plus probably limited to 2000 copies. Dont quote me on that.

Question? Did you put the bubble wrap down to not scratch your wood floor or to not scratch your steelbooks? Be honest.

I think the Tangled steelbook is one of the best, so Kimchi's got their work cut out for them to best it.

yah but sorry G1 = fail. straight up.
It wasn't a fail until this announcement. G1 may still have the best art. But I will get the G2 regardless. I just didn't feel compelled to get the G1. I had some hope. That's not a total fail. Many really like it. On second thought, I really don't know what they were thinking with G1. That should have never been necessary unless they had no other way for 2 discs back then.
Woow the asian disney's are becoming more superior than the uk ones. Must buy for me as these will have beautiful slips plus probably limited to 2000 copies. Dont quote me on that.
Don't worry we won't. :p

Reactions: TakingYoSteelz
It wasn't a fail until this announcement. G1 may still have the best art. But I will get the G2 regardless. I just didn't feel compelled to get the G1. I had some hope. That's not a total fail. Many really like it. On second thought, I really don't know what they were thinking with G1. That should have never been necessary unless they had no other way for 2 discs back then.

Don't worry we won't. :p

I am saying that the G1 size was a fail, regardless of art/quality.

And by the end of your post, you seemed to agree ;)

Interested to see what the art will be. I'm glad to hear that it is supposed to be different than the G1 which I skipped. I enjoyed the flick, so I may add this one to my collection.

Reactions: gaeljet