Tangled (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (KimchiDVD Exclusive #4) [Korea]

Choi Chungkwon

Premium Supporter
Jan 28, 2013
South Korea
Release date: October 30, 2013
Purchase links: 1/4 Slip - Lenti
Price: $49.99 (Promotional price $44.99 first 5 days)
Note: Region Free
Total Print run : 3K
- Kimchi exclusive numbered : 2K (1/4 slip: 700, Lenticular: 1300)
- Non-kimchi exclusive : 1K (Regular slipcover: 1000)
Artwork: Gloss Finish/No embossed & debossed
Gift for Limited edition:
- Photo card, Storybook, Sticker book & numbered art card
List of Kimchidvd Exclusive SteelBook Editions

Pre-orders start Sept. 16, 2013 @ 10h00 am Korean Time
[World Time converter]
time converter.JPG
- 1/4 Slip: Total package shot
???_???_????.jpg

- Lenticular: Total package shot
???_????_????.jpg

Tangled_Front.jpg

Tangled_back.jpg

Tangled_inside.jpg

Tangled_slip.jpg

Tangled_Lenticular.jpg

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 514
Last edited by a moderator:
Finally managed to get hold of a copy for an amazing price - the colours on this lenticular are stunning and the depth is as good as everyone says!
Great release from Kimchi and a must have addition to the collection :drool:

View media item 23259
tis still one of my fave's (my first import too - toyed with paying what was then baout £37 to import....but after seeing the price hit around the £80 on fleabay am glad I bit when I did.)

• Thanks
Reactions: EvilThing
Completely agree! Didn't even sell out immediately which still till this day amazes me
Premium steels were still in their infancey back then.
Sold out in a few months mind. Think by 2014 is was gone(I remember getting it just before that xmas and it was OOS about a month after I ordered)
So impressive sell out considering the times

Can't think of a lenticular as bright and vivid as this one. Same goes for the steelbook actually. The lenticular is incredibly sharp and has great depth. I mentioned above almost a year ago now that it's my favourite release and that still hasn't changed
its the only flat steel, that doesnt have and doesnt need embossing/debossing in any way
perfect flat gloss finish with stunning bright colours :)

Premium steels were still in their infancey back then.
Sold out in a few months mind. Think by 2014 is was gone(I remember getting it just before that xmas and it was OOS about a month after I ordered)
So impressive sell out considering the times

its the only flat steel, that doesnt have and doesnt need embossing/debossing in any way
perfect flat gloss finish with stunning bright colours :)
Blufans up is pretty good! Honestly though I prefer flat steelbooks to ones that are embossed. Though that's just me

FINALLY got this for a good price! Got this for 64€/$68 on EBay at a Auction! I was so happy I screamed xDD can't wait to have it in my hands!!!
Congrats! That's a great price. The cheapest one on eBay here in the States is double that, and its unsealed.

The Zavvi steel is great, but I think I'll have to fork over the cash for this lenti one day. :whistle:

Agr
An odd bump but I'm sure Kimchidvd does market research on this site. I'd love more premium disney classics to come out from them. This release is special and there's a heightened amount of colour and saturation which looks great on steelbooks, that animation brings.

I agree with but this specific steelbook I sent emails asking Tony about and the answer was always the same: SOLD OUT, no plans to re-release.

I'm really bummed. I only opened it up today to watch the 3D and it froze midway through chapter 6 during the escape from the inn. And when it resumed more than a minute later, it jumped right to the end credits!

After ejecting the disc I could only resume part way from chapter 9, thus missing the crucial chapters 7 and 8. Anyone has this issue before? Was it there from the beginning when it was released? Was there ever a replacement disc?