Purchase link: Tarzan
Price: £19.99
Notes:

The others: Zavvi Exclusive: The Disney Collection Blu-ray SteelBooks

02.jpg

03.jpg05.jpg06.jpg
01.jpg04.jpg

Twitter guess for title of # 30
Thanks @omarbutt2012 on Twitter for guessing the right answer!

Follow us @hidefninja on Twitter and share your guess of what the last title in the Disney Collection will be. 1st person to guess correctly will get a little shout out in our thread, and thread will be updated and opened at that time. Thanks all for your support!

Last edited by a moderator:
mine is still processing.

what on earth is going on? are zavvi dead at the wheel or something? i dont know how such a major retailer can be so incompetent, and its not like a one off thing, they do this sort of thing repeatedly.

they should have honoured all the orders. not select people seemingly at random like some steelbook lottery. i ordered very early, in fact i alerted members here to a very good deal on ponyo. so if mine are cancelled while others got theirs, there is no justice in that at all.

its 2015, they already lost their presence on the high street, if they keep this **** up they will lose it all because i wont be ordering from them again if they cancel mine.

Zavvi sent me an email apologising for the price glitch and the cancellation, but my order is still showing as 'processing'. My card has been debited the full amount too!

What the...?

I didn't even get an email or an apology. I looked in my orders a min ago and it had been cancelled with no communication. Not checked my bank account yet so not sure if I was charged. They are such a sh*t company but they sell things I want! Catch 22 all the way

Reactions: PeteH
its quite funny really because i have bought no steelbooks this year so far. i ordered my first two during that price 'glitch'. so if zavvi cancel my orders they would have lost my only custom with them so far this year. it wont be good because that is the first shopping experience with them this year, and it sums up my experiences with them the last few years- nothing is ever straight forward, there is always drama. its never just put something in the basket, check out and wait for delivery.

if they cancel they might just be doing me a favour, i havent got time for these BS shenanigans . they need to get with the program.

Reactions: liam freedman
its quite funny really because i have bought no steelbooks this year so far. i ordered my first two during that price 'glitch'. so if zavvi cancel my orders they would have lost my only custom with them so far this year. it wont be good because that is the first shopping experience with them this year, and it sums up my experiences with them the last few years- nothing is ever straight forward, there is always drama. its never just put something in the basket, check out and wait for delivery.

if they cancel they might just be doing me a favour, i havent got time for these BS shenanigans . they need to get with the program.

if you think about it twice, someone who works for zavvi's steelbook section and reads your posts here in this forum, might think it's exactly the other way round. :D

lol im a paying customer, i have a right to complain. people should always demand better. if zavvi were fed up of customer complaints then they really have the wrong attitude. they should listen to customer complaints with great interest and enthusiasm, for it is the only way they will improve and grow.

lol im a paying customer, i have a right to complain. people should always demand better. if zavvi were fed up of customer complaints then they really have the wrong attitude. they should listen to customer complaints with great interest and enthusiasm, for it is the only way they will improve and grow.

it's only that i cannot see any constructive ideas in your complaints either. why would they be enthusiastic, when you call them names in public and say you don't order from them. i ordered a lot from zavvi last year, some orders got lost, some were damaged, sometimes it took a while to sort everything out. but in the end i always got what i wanted. stay positive and friendly, maybe that is what helps when dealing with them. ;)

it's only that i cannot see any constructive ideas in your complaints either. why would they be enthusiastic, when you call them names in public and say you don't order from them. i ordered a lot from zavvi last year, some orders got lost, some were damaged, sometimes it took a while to sort everything out. but in the end i always got what i wanted. stay positive and friendly, maybe that is what helps when dealing with them. ;)

It is just hard to stay friendly when they get you the feeling that they are not honest. When it was a pricing error, why not cancel all the orders for those items? I got the feeling they underestimated the demand during nighttime and chose to cancel a certain amount of orders so they wont lose too much profit. I had several problems with Zavvi lately and yes, we always got to a conclusion, but it was always at a high cost of nerves and time.

They better ship my order. Its not our fault that there was a "price glitch". No matter what, they should honor those order. Any credible retailer would. I got the cancellation email as well but still processing. If cancelled as they say, they will hear from me. And as severo said, whenever Ive had an issue, it has gotten resolved. Even if it takes a bit of back and forth. Tarzan will be mine for £7.99! lol

Reactions: severo
My still say "Processing" for Tarzan and Sleeping Beauty, but no mail from Zavvi. They take my money on Sunday (£7.59 for each with 5% off).