Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: October 17, 2016
Purchase links: FAC Edition #1 - FAC Edition #2
Price: 799 CZK
Group Buy: FAC Edition #1 - FAC Edition #2

E1 Bong Edition | E2 Flash Edition

14138591_1086174858166156_8280152208823983840_o.jpg 14188226_1086174854832823_1551980239271853854_o.jpg
received_1437854829564400.jpeg TED.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
There's a difference between enjoying a movie and what comes out as a collectors edition. There's plenty of movies I enjoy but is it really necessary to come in a premium collectors box? Now for those who have to buy this just to 'complete' their FAC line up that have no interest in this movie will have to decide if its worth the investment or not. FAC a little slower and more consideration on your releases, not just milking the cow and releasing anything. Again no disrespect to those that enjoyed the movie. I don't dislike the movie, I thought the first was quite funny, but collector's edition, I'll pass and invest into a more desirable title.

This to the max, I may not be a long-time collector but I watch a ton of movies and while Ted/Ted 2 are funny in their own right I don't see their potential as a 'collectors item'.

That being said the Bong Edition looks like a perfect match for the Ted full-slip that they are also releasing, which would be the only reason I would get Ted 2 is if I was one of the 401 to get Ted. The Flash Edition could be a hit or a miss, we shall see tomorrow.

The slip looks okay but it is nothing special. It is just recycled Steelbook artwork, no imagination whatsoever. The Flash edition offers a little more promise at least, it will hopefully be something a bit different but it isn't going to match the FAC version of the first film. Film Arena's decisions aren't making a lot of sense recently. :confused:

Reactions: lgans316
Thanks for the tag @Mickle_89 :notworthy::thumbs:

This will definitely compliment the first one but I have a feeling I'm gonna like the flash edition even more.. Really looking forward to seeing that artwork:oohyeah:

I hadn't seen this second film till the other day, it's not as good as the first film but I did love all the 80's and 90's movie references and there was a good few laughs in it too:D I think I'll be getting these:cool:

So we got 2 editions for ted 2. Now this might be a hard choice to limit myself to just one or get both. If the flash one looks killer but don't match ted one then i might get both. Hehe who am I kidding I'll prob go for both anyway. Haven't been let down yet on movie choice or package design yet