Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: October 17, 2016
Purchase links: FAC Edition #1 - FAC Edition #2
Price: 799 CZK
Group Buy: FAC Edition #1 - FAC Edition #2

E1 Bong Edition | E2 Flash Edition

14138591_1086174858166156_8280152208823983840_o.jpg 14188226_1086174854832823_1551980239271853854_o.jpg
received_1437854829564400.jpeg TED.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I went for the bong edition and now seeing the BS I'm happy with my decision. The Flash edition of course is pure awesomeness, but the bong one has those nice little char cards :D

Thanks harry:notworthy::thumbs:

That flash edition is pretty:OMG::OMG::OMG: not that I had to think about it but I'm so glad I went with the flash edition, not just cos it's awesome but I really didn't want ted 1 & 2 to be so similar, I know others like things to match but I like to feel like I'm getting something different for my money:) it's like the zavvi die hard steels, on one hand it's nice that they go together but on the other hand they look so similar I felt like I should've just bought the first one and put the other films blu ray discs in that one steelbook. I do think ted 1 with the white and green spine will look great next to the black and red spine of ted 2.

I'm absolutely loving the slip, the detail, embossing, colours and artwork are awesome:drool::drool::drool::drool:

Thanks for the tag buddy :thumbs:
Thanks harry:notworthy::thumbs:

That flash edition is pretty:OMG::OMG::OMG: not that I had to think about it but I'm so glad I went with the flash edition, not just cos it's awesome but I really didn't want ted 1 & 2 to be so similar, I know others like things to match but I like to feel like I'm getting something different for my money:) it's like the zavvi die hard steels, on one hand it's nice that they go together but on the other hand they look so similar I felt like I should've just bought the first one and put the other films blu ray discs in that one steelbook. I do think ted 1 with the white and green spine will look great next to the black and red spine of ted 2.

I'm absolutely loving the slip, the detail, embossing, colours and artwork are awesome:drool::drool::drool::drool:
Well said @chunk ;) Makes me feel even better for getting Flash :LOL::D

• Thanks
Reactions: chunk and harry