Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2014) (Blu-ray Slipcover w/ Bonus Disc) (Target Exclusive) [USA]

tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
RELEASE DATE: Dec. 16, 2014
PRICE (at time of posting): $22.99
ORDER: Target

TMNT.jpg

The item description makes it sound like Target may release four slipcovers; one with each Turtle:
Exclusive cover will be chosen and shipped at random, cannot guarantee specific Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle featured on cover.

Last edited:
And as expected the online description has been changed.

Bait and switch. I hope some idiot gets their ass fired for this ****
Bait and switch how? They've said all along that you will only get all 4 covers for online orders only. You can read through this thread; I think we've quoted the website every time they've changed the wording.
They haven't changed anything: If you preordered from Target.com, you should expect all 4 slips (we'll have to see if that actually happens though). If you order in store or if you order now from Target.com for pick up in store, then you only get a random cover.

Bait and switch how? They've said all along that you will only get all 4 covers for online orders only. You can read through this thread; I think we've quoted the website every time they've changed the wording.
They haven't changed anything: If you preordered from Target.com, you should expect all 4 slips (we'll have to see if that actually happens though). If you order in store or if you order now from Target.com for pick up in store, then you only get a random cover.
im fairly confident we arent getting these with all for slips. These are also suppose to have the 4 masks according to actual pics of them instore.

Also why no shipping for anyone yet?

im fairly confident we arent getting these with all for slips. These are also suppose to have the 4 masks according to actual pics of them instore.

Also why no shipping for anyone yet?
In my experience, Target.com is all over the map with preorder shipping dates. I've gotten shipping notice as early as 3 days before the release and as late as the Wednesday of the week after the release date (8 days after the release).

Edit: For people buying this in-store, there is a Cartwheel coupon for 10% off ALL MOVIES, music & books for this week. So you can save $1.80.

Last edited:
I was only able to swing by the target across the street from my work so far. The had about 10 copies of Mikey & Donnie, 20 3D lenti slipd, and a ton of standard slips. NO Leo or Raf.
image.jpg

@SlipcoverGirl & I are gunna swing by Target#2 , and try to find Leo & Raf after work. Hopefully we can find them easy, and not have to go to multiple targets.

Gunna have to swing by Best Buy as well. Epic day for collectors!

I was only able to swing by the target across the street from my work so far. The had about 10 copies of Mikey & Donnie, 20 3D lenti slipd, and a ton of standard slips. NO Leo or Raf.
View attachment 123030
@SlipcoverGirl & I are gunna swing by Target#2 , and try to find Leo & Raf after work. Hopefully we can find them easy, and not have to go to multiple targets.

@NoDingsNoScratches F**K YEAH! :woot: I agree my friend :notworthy:, today is definitely an EPIC Day for us Collectors! :thumbs:

These Target Slips are fu**ing AWESOME! :drool: I'm definitely getting the other 3 tomorrow, the wife is buying them for me! :D

COWA-FU**ING-BUNGA DUDES! :cool:

TMNT Collection.JPG

popcorn2.gif

View attachment 123030

I enjoyed going! But not driving in the rain!

@bloodsnake007 & @NoDingsNoScratches those are some awesome looking collections :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs: This is the best TMNT movie yet :) :drool: :)

I just looked at the previous posts and noticed that team @bloodsnake007 is ready to take the town with those awesome ninja masks :p :D :LOL: :hilarious: ;)

PS: Raphael is the best ;) :p :D

Thank you! Took a bit of running around to a few different stores to get them all. Drives my girlfriend crazy.

I like the original first two films best.

Ps Donnie the best

Thank you! Took a bit of running around to a few different stores to get them all. Drives my girlfriend crazy.

Ps Donnie the best

First of all donnie is not he best :p :D and second that popcorn thingie is pretty f*********** cool dude :thumbs: :thumbs:

Dont worry a bout your girlfriend, she is part of the HDN community now so she´l understand (eventually :p )

@bloodsnake007 & @NoDingsNoScratches those are some awesome looking collections :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs: This is the best TMNT movie yet :) :drool: :)

I just looked at the previous posts and noticed that team @bloodsnake007 is ready to take the town with those awesome ninja masks :p :D :LOL: :hilarious: ;)

PS: Raphael is the best ;) :p :D
@Asopp LMFAO!!! :hilarious: HELL YEAH! :woot: Team Bloodsnake on the run looking for some fun! :naughty: :D

Ps Donnie the best
@NoDingsNoScratches The 1st one will ALWAYS be my favorite, but I do love this new one! :thumbs: Can't wait for the sequel in 2016!
popcorn2.gif

And my wife is the same, it drives her fu**ing bonkers when she has to go from store to store for little-ol'-me! :D ;)
First of all donnie is not he best :p :D and second that popcorn thingie is pretty f*********** cool dude :thumbs: :thumbs:

Dont worry a bout your girlfriend, she is part of the HDN community now so she´l understand (eventually :p )
Exactly, well said Asopp! :notworthy: @SlipcoverGirl is NOW part of HDN so she'll understand the way of the Collecting NINJA
ninjastanding.png
... but she DID create the OCD monster known as NoDings, so it's her fault! :woot: :hilarious: :rofl: :emb:

P.S - MC Mikey is the BEST! :cool:
tumblr_inline_n8w594E8Cz1r050x5.gif

Reactions: MGD