Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2014) (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Future Shop Exclusive) [Canada]

Jul 20, 2012
Toronto, ON
Release date: December 16, 2014
Purchase link: FutreShop.ca
Price: 26.99$
Group Buy: Drum18 or biscuitnoir
Notes: Gloss finish, Embossed but in an unconfirmed location most likely the title

tmnt front.jpg

TMNT Front.jpg TMNT Back.jpg

Check out the Future Shop SteelBook page!
thumb.jpg

Last edited:
@zerox39

I see that FS is pushing harder on their steels now after a dull last few years which is cool :thumbs: .... but can i ask if u plan to take it to the next level by starting to ship WW? :shy:

...would be so awesome for so many members here in Europe if we could order direct from your site ...kinda like how u in Canada and USA can order direct from Zavvi :)

@zerox39

I see that FS is pushing harder on their steels now after a dull last few years which is cool :thumbs: .... but can i ask if u plan to take it to the next level by starting to ship WW? :shy:

...would be so awesome for so many members here in Europe if we could order direct from your site ...kinda like how u in Canada and USA can order direct from Zavvi :)

On the other band, I'm still hoping to buy from Entertainment Store directly one day ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
If they use the same embossing technique used for Robin Hood zavvi (using the border frame as a device to emboss all characters and title) and give it a gloss coat then the steel can be decent or even great. But if its flat and matte it will look terrible due to that artwork lol. Anyone with me? This is the time when we should let our wants be known since there's still time before the production process.

Can't believe the film isn't out in cinemas until October over here!!

What have the reviews been like?