Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zoom Exclusive) [UK]

Jan 30, 2013
FFO, Germany
Release date: October 24, 2016
Purchase link: Zoom
Price: £22.99

8308916.jpg

image-2.jpeg

Last edited:
On another note, Zoom seem to be all over the place with their orders/despatch methods.

There's no movement on my preorder at all yet and others have obviously been shipped a day or two ago.

I notice this happens with all orders all the time.......

It is!!! But it's also the UK one! :p

Click on the pic I provided above and look at the comments on it......
Yip, saw the comments on the instagram pic after I posted the first comment :thumbs:

I'm just wondering why Steelbook.com mentions that they're 2 different steelbooks for North America and Europe if they're both the same.

Oh, and mine hasn't been dispatched either. I did cancel my first order though and re-ordered it with the first one as part of their promotion so assuming they're waiting to receive the first one before sending it out.

• Thanks
Reactions: BluSteel2012
I'm just wondering why Steelbook.com mentions that they're 2 different steelbooks for North America and Europe if they're both the same.

Exactly. They've got the specs of a bunch of titles wrong in the past few months. The Conjuring 2 was another big error. Can't really rely them for info any more it seems.

• Thanks
Reactions: Porradude
Mine's on the way - posted yesterday - and looking forward to this enormously . . . very relieved it appears to be the same look steelbook as other edition(s) - i.e. not white (phew!) :thumbs::)
Looks bare metal to me - and Glossy - judging by how the light reflects off it . . . undeniably very cool - as if the turtles are breaking through the actual steelbook on both sides.
upload_2016-10-19_22-49-38.png
upload_2016-10-19_23-19-55.png
119491_large.jpg

Debossed title on the front perfectly positioned dead centre above the artwork - better positioned than on the first one from Entertainment Store (yes, I get why that one is on the diagonal) - and in the same style of lettering . . . a bit unsure however about the considerably smatter spine title on this one than on the ES although the matching(ish) silver spines is a plus :thumbs:

Last edited:
Reactions: lgans316
Not sure whats going on with this release, but according to Scanavo the steelbook should be white with glossy finish. From the pictures above it looks bare metal. :dunno:

Shipped yesterday for me, be sure to check your account on the site as sometimes the dispatch email never gets sent but it says dispatched on the site.

Arrived today and very nice it is too.
APPEARANCE: Beautifully shiny silver background in a fine-textured brushed metal look perfectly representing the metallic object that the turtles are breaking out of.
ARTWORK: Very finely detailed with every wrinkle of the features, every ridge on the shells, every fold in the material visible.
FINISH: Looks like a Zero varnish with Spot Gloss on the weapons.
'BOSSING: Nothing on the artwork itself but the full title is de-bossed (i.e. not just the "NINJA TURTLES" bit) with the title standing out against the silver background thanks to the addition of white mottling and black 3D shadows.
8/10

Last edited:
Was hoping this arrived today but nothing so hopefully tomorrow

I really wished it matched the 1st from ES in terms of no bare metal finish on the front but I enjoyed this film (minus it's flaws) just like I enjoyed the first so I'll keep my order.

Forgot it was supposed to be white but I see pics of the US version the other week and had it in my head ours would be the same anyway.

Got this one today was very worried was in a bashed cardboard very thin mailer.

Did everyone only get this one? Ordered the double offer, why did they send just one and not the other? :dunno: