Terminator 2: Judgment Day - 30th Anniversary (4K+3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: December 6 , 2021 - July 25, 2022 (Re-release)
Purchase links: Amazon UK - HMV - Zavvi
Price: £25.00 (Amazon) - £27.99 (HMV) - £29.99 (Zavvi)

81zOn175n4L._AC_SL1500_.jpg

71-tLjTBG9L._AC_SL1280_.jpg

Last edited:
I suspect loads cancelled from zavvi after the £2 price drop elsewhere from amazon and hmv. Zavvi claim it's an increased allocation.

Also note, this is available again from HMV as well, a few hundred available.
There has been no price drop price with any UK retailer it's been the same price each retailer had since went live on September 8th
September 8th when pre order went live Amazon £28.00/HMV £27.99/Zavvi £29.99

It was sold out with Amazon/Zavvi/HMV since September 18th

It's now back available with Amazon/Zavvi/HMV

Customers cancel orders and sometimes stock allocation gets increased
As it's a shared print run in Europe (UK/France/Germany) some countries can have their allocation increased or decreased

You have it spot on, zavvi are one dishonest company
Amazon/HMV was also sold out by September 18th

If you been reading previous post in the thread it was posted on September 18th (Thread post#135) sold out with Amazon/HMV

Today September 28th It's now back available on Amazon/Zavvi/HMV due to more stock made available to UK retailers
Some stock back with the retailers will also be due to some customer cancellations

Anybody happen to know if there is a definitive listing for this release in any of the countries offering it which mentions which cuts are on each disc.

Are all 3 cuts available on the 3D and 4K discs?

Also the mock-up shows "Edition Blu-ray * Bonus"

Anybody know if the 3custs are on the Blu-ray disc or if this is just a bonu disc with extras?

I know, too many questions for a release most people don't care about :LOL:

Anybody happen to know if there is a definitive listing for this release in any of the countries offering it which mentions which cuts are on each disc.

Are all 3 cuts available on the 3D and 4K discs?

Also the mock-up shows "Edition Blu-ray * Bonus"

Anybody know if the 3custs are on the Blu-ray disc or if this is just a bonu disc with extras?

I know, too many questions for a release most people don't care about :LOL:
4K UHD Disc theatrical cut
3D Disc theatrical cut

Blu-ray disc has Film cuts and Extras
Theatrical Cut (1080p)
Extended Cut (1080p)
Special Edition Cut (1080p)

Only the Theatrical Cut was remastered

4K UHD Disc theatrical cut
3D Disc theatrical cut

Blu-ray disc has
Theatrical Cut (1080p)
Extended Cut (1080p)
Special Edition Cut (1080p)

Only the Theatrical Cut was remastered

Thanks Paul! Well that was easy.

I forgot to ask, do you know what the region codes will be for this release? I know the 4K is region free but I'm not sure about the 3D and Blu-ray discs being from Studiocanal when there is a Lionsgate release in the US.

Thanks Paul! Well that was easy.

I forgot to ask, do you know what the region codes will be for this release? I know the 4K is region free but I'm not sure about the 3D and Blu-ray discs being from Studiocanal when there is a Lionsgate release in the US.
Previous UK 2017 Blu-ray disc and 3D was Region B locked

• Thanks
Reactions: Stygian
Wow.... just looked at the pics on e-bay! How disappointing. I thought this would be great, if done right, especially for people who had not had a chance to get any of the million other steels that have been available for this movie, but how wrong could I have been. It just looks like bare metal with a sticker on the front... not good!

Reactions: karl01 and djjez83