Terminator 2: Judgment Day - 30th Anniversary (4K+3D+2D Vinyl Edition) [UK]

Miffed

Ginger Ninja
Premium Supporter
Jun 5, 2013
Guildford, England
Release date: December 6, 2021
Purchase links: Amazon UK - Zavvi - HMV
Price: £48.99 (Amazon) - £59.99 (Zavvi - HMV)

91lX58Tq4OL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Extras:

• Includes vinyl soundtrack and 12" lenticular picture
  • T2: Reprogramming The Terminator documentary (including exclusive interviews with James Cameron, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Edward Furlong and many more) – 55 mins
  • 2 Feature Commentaries; 23 Members of Cast
  • & Crew (1993)/Director James & Co-Author William Wisher
  • The Making of T2 (1993)
  • Seamless Branching Of The
  • Theatrical Version (137 mins approx.)
  • Special Edition Version
  • (154 mins approx.)
  • Extended Special Edition Version (156 mins
  • approx.)
  • 2 Deleted Scenes With Audio Commentary
  • Trailers – T2:3D (2017)
  • T2 Theatrical Trailer ‘This Time There
  • Are Two’/’Same Make New Mission’/’Building The Perfect Arnold

So I never managed to get around to watching the 4k I bought a while ago.
I'm guessing from what I've seen elsewhere it's not a good transfer. Anyone shed any light for me?

Links are messed up. Amazon has the only proper links - Zavvi and HMV are all Amazon redirects.

I like this edition not worth 60 pounds tho more like £30
Vinyl record by istelf would have a retail price of £30 or more as that was the price for the previous Vinyl release in 2017 and also other previous releases before this
It would cost you £30 or lot more now to get previous vinyl releases as they sold out

A 4K+3D+2D Blu-ray release by itself would have a retail price of about £25 to £30

So £60 is about right for what is included when you consider it also will include box to contain all items in one package and is a digipack and also includes a 12" lenticular picture

Reactions: shazman and karl01
I think this edition is much more collectible than the steelbook. The vinyl on its own is worth its price in gold. Amazing artwork on both. For me, personally this is Cameron's best film.

Reactions: paulboland
Vinyl record by istelf would have a retail price of £30 or more as that was the price for the previous Vinyl release in 2017 and also other previous releases before this
It would cost you £30 or lot more now to get previous vinyl releases as they sold out

A 4K+3D+2D Blu-ray release by itself would have a retail price of about £25 to £30

So £60 is about right for what is included when you consider it also will include box to contain all items in one package and is a digipack and also includes a 12" lenticular picture
You think this will Sell Out @paulboland ? Have so many preorders I'm waiting when I can, very expensive month.

You think this will Sell Out @paulboland ? Have so many preorders I'm waiting when I can, very expensive month.
Depends on the print run it's a trade wide release in UK

All StudioCanal collector editions a limited amount is made

Some UK retailers will sell out quicker than others

A standard 4K 30th Anniversary Amaray will likely be released later after limited editions sell out as that is what StudioCanal do most times when they do 4K collector editions

Slightly digressing here but does anyone know if there will be a CE of the Abyss? Another Cameron masterpiece in my view but I don't see anything on the web unless I've totally missed it. Its a movie that deserves the full on CE treatment.

Slightly digressing here but does anyone know if there will be a CE of the Abyss? Another Cameron masterpiece in my view but I don't see anything on the web unless I've totally missed it. Its a movie that deserves the full on CE treatment.
The Abyss a Fox film now with Disney no info yet on a official Blu-ray or 4K UHD release
You likely be kept waiting due to now been with Disney

Amazon USA Prime have streaming HD version of the Abyss that's the only option at the moment if you want to watch in HD

If you have Prime subscription it's free to watch
If you based outside USA you will need a VPN to stream from Amazon Prime USA

It was available to watch in HD eariler on Sky Satellite channel Film 4 HD in UK/Ireland over 1 hour ago
It's on Film 4+1 now but is in SD

The Abyss a Fox film now with Disney no info yet on a official Blu-ray or 4K UHD release
You likely be kept waiting due to now been with Disney

Amazon USA Prime have streaming HD version of the Abyss that's the only option at the moment if you want to watch in HD

If you have Prime subscription it's free to watch
If you based outside USA you will need a VPN to stream from Amazon Prime USA

It was available to watch in HD eariler on Sky Satellite channel Film 4 HD in UK/Ireland over 1 hour ago
It's on Film 4+1 now but is in SD
Thanks. I'm based in London. I prefer to collect the CEs as opposed to stream and have seen it on Film 4 but would be good to add it to my collection. Disney hoovering up everything for their channel so chances are slim I guess for a CE release but lets see.

Reactions: paulboland
That's 50£ too much.
The Vinyl on it's own retail price would be £30 or more if it was available on it's own
You will see the limited edition Vinyl from this release show up on eBay at high prices when some sellers list it on it's own for sale

At the moment You can only get this limited edition Vinyl by purchasing 30th Anniversary 4K Edition that comes with the Vinyl

So you only paying a extra £20 for the Digipack with the discs

A 4K release on it's own would be about £25

So it's not over priced

To purchae the previous Vinyl limited edition releases third party sellers only now and get a edition that is new would cost you £30 or more some prices are over double that