Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: November 23, 2021
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $19.99
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

D4F70DAB-BCE7-4DA0-92D7-A5896814A841.jpeg

Last edited:
I actually like that. But I'm honestly good for anymore Terminator steels. It’s an every year event

Reactions: Noodles
Well the last copy of T2 I bought was on DVD with a metal slip case, so I guess I’ll get this, but I really hope it’s a new master, since every review I’ve seen of the T2 4K has been middling.

I don't care a FUC* if this will be same transfer i'm not buying if they give me it for free and money along.
If however they aren't making it from 3D transfer like current one is made then there's hope.

T2 Nova is literally the pinnacle. You could not ask for anything more. Plus there's no chance the 4K disc is any better. Pass
It all depends from the transfer. If it's same as current one EZ pass if not if they done it as it should be i read it it's transfer is beauty.
Untill reviews come out...

Studio Canel are doing a new 4K disc, no idea if that disc makes it into this specific release though

It all depends from the transfer. If it's same as current one EZ pass if not if they done it as it should be i read it it's transfer is beauty.
Untill reviews come out...
It's definitely the same disc as previous if it's a 2021 release.
Studio Canel are doing a new 4K disc, no idea if that disc makes it into this specific release though
That's a half dodgy rumour at best. They SHOULD do one, yes.. but other than (probably the same publication you've read) said rumour, there's nothing solid to suggest otherwise.

Reactions: St4rlord and MM3