Terminator 2: Judgment Day (4K+3D+2D Blu-ray) (Endo Arm Special Edition) [UK]

Jun 22, 2017
Tasmania
Release date: July 23, 2018
Purchase links: Zavvi - Amazon - HMV
Price: £124.99 £179.99 (Zavvi) - £111.25 £149.99 (Amazon) - £149.99 (HMV)

11515067-1464500109265118.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
In the midst of our crazy Ninja Week, I was able to order this yesterday from Zavvi but with a 10% discount code ;) (£161.99 total). Spur-of-the-moment order fyi :LOL: Whilst working today I happened to check in to HDN and saw it back in stock on Amazon so quickly ordered there for £149.99. If anyone wants the Zavvi order, feel free to PM me :) If not, I'll cancel it.

@Noodles

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Noodles
In the midst of our crazy Ninja Week, I was able to order this yesterday from Zavvi but with a 10% discount code ;) (£161.99 total). Spur-of-the-moment order fyi :LOL: Whilst working today I happened to check in to HDN and saw it back in stock on Amazon so quickly ordered there for £149.99. If anyone wants the Zavvi order, feel free to PM me :) If not, I'll cancel it.

@Noodles
PM incoming. ;)

• Thanks
Reactions: Mickle_89
Ok contacted amazon and gave them a piece of my mind..... Had all the proof from my last order, and showed that this all happened within a weeks time..... I told them it seems like they were just trying to get out of their preorder price guarantee for all of us people that preordered so long ago.... They honored my original price.... Funny thing the girl changed the current price to what it was after vats..... So when vats got removed from that price, I wound up getting this even cheaper then my original preorder, by almost an additional £20!!

mate can you tell me what exactly did you tell them?? because i tried the same to give me the originla priceback and i just got this answer:

Hello George,

My name is Adheep, I'm part of the Amazon Customer Services team and I am happy to help you.

First, of all, I'd like to apologies for any inconvenience caused by this situation.

From your email, I understand that the price of the item has been increased and you want refund for the price difference for this item.

To serve you better, I've checked your order #204-9149016-6132338 and found that the price of "Terminator 2: Endoarm " has increased.

Please note that our goal is to offer customers the greatest selection and this means that prices we offer for items on our website do vary from time to time.

Because we operate in a very competitive environment, we give every consideration to keeping our prices for items as low as possible and our discount structure and strategy is something we have developed to best serve the needs and desires of our customers. When possible, it is our policy to offer the highest discount we can for an available item.

We realise that from time to time our customers will be able to purchase items from another store at a lower price than ours and while we don't always beat the best available price, we do offer our customers consistently low prices on our entire range of products.

Please be aware that our prices may increase or decrease based on a number of factors and unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund for the difference between the price in your order and the lower price you saw on our website. I apologies for any disappointment caused by this situation.

Please rest assured that we are here to make things easier for you and we'll take every action to prevent you from bearing any loss.

I do understand that this may not be the most favourable answer that you are expecting from your query. My apologies, as I couldn’t have been of more help with this situation.

Trust me if there was any option with me, I would have taken the ownership and refund you the price difference.

We appreciate your patience and understanding in this regard. I hope that you will allow us another opportunity to serve you in the future.

We value your business at Amazon.co.uk and we look forward to seeing you again soon."

Already answered politely that this is not good enough .......

I remember seeing a post somewhere with some detailed pics and info of the arm, etc. Can someone please point in the right direction to save me scrolling through 14 pages if anyone knows? Thanks!

mate can you tell me what exactly did you tell them?? because i tried the same to give me the originla priceback and i just got this answer:

Hello George,

My name is Adheep, I'm part of the Amazon Customer Services team and I am happy to help you.

First, of all, I'd like to apologies for any inconvenience caused by this situation.

From your email, I understand that the price of the item has been increased and you want refund for the price difference for this item.

To serve you better, I've checked your order #204-9149016-6132338 and found that the price of "Terminator 2: Endoarm " has increased.

Please note that our goal is to offer customers the greatest selection and this means that prices we offer for items on our website do vary from time to time.

Because we operate in a very competitive environment, we give every consideration to keeping our prices for items as low as possible and our discount structure and strategy is something we have developed to best serve the needs and desires of our customers. When possible, it is our policy to offer the highest discount we can for an available item.

We realise that from time to time our customers will be able to purchase items from another store at a lower price than ours and while we don't always beat the best available price, we do offer our customers consistently low prices on our entire range of products.

Please be aware that our prices may increase or decrease based on a number of factors and unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund for the difference between the price in your order and the lower price you saw on our website. I apologies for any disappointment caused by this situation.

Please rest assured that we are here to make things easier for you and we'll take every action to prevent you from bearing any losgots.

I do understand that this may not be the most favourable answer that you are expecting from your query. My apologies, as I couldn’t have been of more help with this situation.

Trust me if there was any option with me, I would have taken the ownership and refund you the price difference.

We appreciate your patience and understanding in this regard. I hope that you will allow us another opportunity to serve you in the future.

We value your business at Amazon.co.uk and we look forward to seeing you again soon."

Already answered politely that this is not good enough .......

I contacted them, but not through email..... go to the help, then need more help on the bottom left, then click contact us...... Check the item that you want to contact them about..... Reason I put was "other". Then from here you can choose to either email, call, or live chat.... I am out of the region for them to call me, but I always use live chat..... email is never good enough of help in my experience. Try telling them you feel cheated and taken advantage of, and it seems that amazon was just trying to get out of their preorder low price guarantee. That's what I did, and just have proof of your original order with the number, date, price.... and that your original was cancelled with an email and a week later it was back up for a lot more then you had it reserved for. They might say they will put the difference on your accounts as a gift card and to cancel your current order and reorder it. Tell them no you can not cancel it because it is no longer in stock for you to reorder it, and if you cancel it you will lose it. Then they should adjust the price of the one you have preordered. Hope this is helpful to you and anyone else that might have had theirs cancelled!!

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: DJ IXS and elle82
I contacted them, but not through email..... go to the help, then need more help on the bottom left, then click contact us...... Check the item that you want to contact them about..... Reason I put was "other". Then from here you can choose to either email, call, or live chat.... I am out of the region for them to call me, but I always use live chat..... email is never good enough of help in my experience. Try telling them you feel cheated and taken advantage of, and it seems that amazon was just trying to get out of their price match guarantee. That's what I did, and just have proof of your original order with the number, date, price.... and that your original was cancelled with an email and a week later it was back up for a lot more then you had it reserved for. They might say they will put the difference on your accounts as a gift card and to cancel your current order and reorder it. Tell them no you can not cancel it because it is no longer in stock for you to reorder it, and if you cancel it you will lose it. Then they should adjust the price of the one you have preordered. Hope this is helpful to you and anyone else that might have had theirs cancelled!!
Thats pretty much what I did and they put it back down to £111 but the first person I spoke to was having none of it :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: elle82
This is some major bulls*** f*** c***** f***** :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

First they cancel and now its back and sold out :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry: F***!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I contacted them too, telling them exactly what i thought of them. Cancelling it then sticking it back up at a higher price. Its crap.

Thats pretty much what I did and they put it back down to £111 but the first person I spoke to was having none of it :thumbs:
after speaking with another guy, he reduced it to the original order price!!!!!

Well I'm glad that I could have helped you guys get this sorted out..... That's a great price Smug.... Mine, after vats being removed and with shipping, came to £80. So I'm really happy now, haha.

• Thanks
Reactions: DarkChild
after speaking with another guy, he reduced it to the original order price!!!!!

Yes hun they did, it was exactly what I said to do above.... They will honor the price once you start complaining and saying that you feel they did this to get out of the preorder guarantee. Just make sure you get the live chat, not through email.

Well I'm glad that I could have helped you guys get this sorted out..... That's a great price Smug.... Mine, after vats being removed and with shipping, came to £80. So I'm really happy now, haha.

I just finished the chat with Amazon's support and I did not get the price decreased.
Please let me know what to do, and what is your actual status:
have you had made the preorder before, that was canceled and then made again preorder, or made just one preorder, today/yesterday?

that's how my order looks like:
Screen Shot 2018-02-24 at 02.16.09.png

Thanks in advance for any relevant information and suggestions you might provide!

Last edited:
Yes hun they did, it was exactly what I said to do above.... They will honor the price once you start complaining and saying that you feel they did this to get out of the preorder guarantee. Just make sure you get the live chat, not through email.
Ok i contacted them they said theyd refund the difference on dispatch but cant change the invoice

• Thanks
Reactions: GI_SnakeEyes