Navan/Ireland
Release date: March 2, 2020
Purchase link: HMV
Price: £29.99

MM00270895-2.jpg

MM00270895-3.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Felix_ro
Only just seen your comment, but I thought it was pretty decent too. Agree about that character though, which basically makes all of T2 pointless lol.

As for this steel... artwork is pretty bland. I'll await something better or pick this one up on the cheap later down the line.

Art is rubbish.

I’m not sure it makes T2 pointless though. Unless we mean different things

I mean him raising a family. Just didn’t like it.

Do you mean his mission changing? Because I’m half and half on that. I mean in that AI/ robot world I suppose he could be re programmed

Reactions: Noodles
Art is rubbish.

I’m not sure it makes T2 pointless though. Unless we mean different things

I mean him raising a family. Just didn’t like it.

Do you mean his mission changing? Because I’m half and half on that. I mean in that AI/ robot world I suppose he could be re programmed
Oh, nah. I meant...
The very beginning where they instantly kill John. Although the part you mentioned was kinda daft too.

Oh, nah. I meant...
The very beginning where they instantly kill John. Although the part you mentioned was kinda daft too.

oh so that is kinda what I meant in the second part

so originally although it looked cool it annoyed me. Then I thought, well if he was re programmed it makes sense. Suppose they could do that. And a bit like when you find out it’s still sky net doing the same thing under a different name (adapting etc) And then I thought, actually I love that start.

but the raising the family really annoyed me. They made it clear that the woman and son had no clue. Really? Lol
That joke made me laugh though about explaining the bullet holes

Reactions: Noodles
Oh, nah. I meant...
oh so that is kinda what I meant in the second part

so originally although it looked cool it annoyed me. Then I thought, well if he was re programmed it makes sense. Suppose they could do that. And a bit like when you find out it’s still sky net doing the same thing under a different name (adapting etc) And then I thought, actually I love that start.

but the raising the family really annoyed me. They made it clear that the woman and son had no clue. Really? Lol
That joke made me laugh though about explaining the bullet holes
The whole Carl's Business and the family thing was just pointless. It raises too many questions and leaves too many gaps. I mean for what 30 years his so called wife never noticed him not eating sitting at the table, or how someone pointed out that he weighed 400 lbs especially when he would lay in bed with his wife she would certainly know. I mean "Hi Honey, I'm Home" just does not fit in this movie at all. :confused:

Reactions: Noodles and Flloydo
The whole Carl's Business and the family thing was just pointless. It raises too many questions and leaves too many gaps. I mean for what 30 years his so called wife never noticed him not eating sitting at the table, or how someone pointed out that he weighed 400 lbs especially when he would lay in bed with his wife she would certainly know. I mean "Hi Honey, I'm Home" just does not fit in this movie at all. :confused:

I thought exactly that

Reactions: Lone Crusader
Spotted this in HMV today, seems to have less white than the US version, more of a metallic look, wasn't impressed. :sorry:

Just finished terminator Dark fate. I liked it, Great thing is with the different films not connecting is you have Many timelines to watch them in now.....

Timeline 1:
The Terminator
Terminator 2 (Special Edition with Alternative ending)

Timeline 2:
The Terminator
Terminator 2
Terminator 3
Terminator Salvation

Timeline 3:
The Terminator
Terminator 2
Terminator Genysis

Timeline 4:
The Terminator
Terminator 2
Terminator Dark Fate

Bonus Timeline:
The Terminator
Terminator 2
Terminator: Sarah Connor Chronicles
2A7057B9-0DA7-4C86-937A-D04330B8A282.jpeg

Just finished terminator Dark fate. I liked it, Great thing is with the different films not connecting is you have Many timelines to watch them in now.....

Timeline 1:
The Terminator
Terminator 2 (Special Edition with Alternative ending)

Timeline 2:
The Terminator
Terminator 2
Terminator 3
Terminator Salvation

Timeline 3:
The Terminator
Terminator 2
Terminator Genysis

Timeline 4:
The Terminator
Terminator 2
Terminator Dark Fate

Bonus Timeline:
The Terminator
Terminator 2
Terminator: Sarah Connor Chronicles
View attachment 463811

pretty sure you can have genysis on timeline 2 no?

I’d take timeline 1 or 4 over the rest.
F**k terminator 3,4 and 5

Going by these pics from Steelbookpro looks v.good and the metallic effects make for a more interesting finish than the full gloss US edition:-
1583340309607.png
1583340283527.png

1583340386141.png

Inside looks a bit nondescript though:-
1583340421858.png

Reactions: jc2ssych
I liked it.

I dont know why they feel the need to add humour though, t1 and 2 were dead serious and managed to be hugely entertaining.

I did enjoy the humour in dark fate, but that isnt why I watch the terminator... its for bad ass cyborgs and the chase. why dont they stick to the formula?

Only 1 copy arrived at my local HMV (ME THINKS THE STAFF KEPT THEM ALL TO SELL ON EVILBAY) So i purchased the Italian edition from amazon.it
arrived 4 days later. It cost less than the UK edition, even with shipping. To top it off, amazon gave me a £5.50 refund. So this only cost me £23.50 all in Compared to £30 from HMV.

Hello, to everyone.

I am hosting a GB for a custom-made fullslip for this 'Terminator: Dark Fate' steelbook.
You all are invited to visit the thread and watch the photos of the fullslip.