Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: November 19th, 2015
Purchase link: CeDe.de
Price: EUR 37.99

15088430_1_90.jpg

Shock!!!

Another thread that has "I'm hoping for .." or "Maybe from ...", this is getting boring now.

I have come to expect it now whenever a new thread opens for a new film. Also, I expect gifs (because that's always useful), and tags (because some people are too important and busy and "have lives" that they can't bother visiting the main page for the steelbook forum and take 30 seconds to see if there are new threads/posts they might be interested in).

I enjoy FilmArena, Kimchi, Nova and BluFans releases, too, but reading these posts in every thread is getting tiresome. On that subject, I hope none of them devolve any ressources to producing a full slip/lenticular edition for that particular film (though it FA does it... they might as well do Judgment Day and Salvation, too).

As for this artwork, I think it is too cluttered, photoshopped and generic, I prefer the white one.

QM9ghDx.png

200_s.gif

img_1112-jpg.175237

basil :hilarious:

this is actually a Media Markt exclusive and MM has listed it for € 34,-. This has been the recent price for lenticulars so I am expecting this one will be too

Reactions: BluSteel2012
I have come to expect it now whenever a new thread opens for a new film. Also, I expect gifs (because that's always useful), and tags (because some people are too important and busy and "have lives" that they can't bother visiting the main page for the steelbook forum and take 30 seconds to see if there are new threads/posts they might be interested in).

I enjoy FilmArena, Kimchi, Nova and BluFans releases, too, but reading these posts in every thread is getting tiresome. On that subject, I hope none of them devolve any ressources to producing a full slip/lenticular edition for that particular film (though it FA does it... they might as well do Judgment Day and Salvation, too).

As for this artwork, I think it is too cluttered, photoshopped and generic, I prefer the white one.
that's a load of bunk... :LOL:

mku98Fn.gif

I don't quite understand, am I being labelled a hater?

no just a moaner about everyone elses comments like waldorf and statler do, i'm not quiet sure which one you would prefer to be though? :smuggrin:
and which one bunk would prefer maybe the two of you could have a conversation on it? ;)

yes you maybe both be getting tired of the same responses in different threads for fa comments and different tags as well but people have the right to do this, without you and bunk getting your knickers in a twist everytime about it all.

have you ever considered that a few people may be getting bored/tiresome with your same responses at all?
because i thought this was a community and the majority can have a say too or is that not allowed now and must all bow to your more englightned view and opinon?

it was just i read said by the mods, people have the right to discuss this without any issue or tag anyone they want!

basil :rolleyes:

no just a moaner about everyone elses comments like waldorf and statler do, i'm not quiet sure which one you would prefer to be though? :smuggrin:
and which one bunk would prefer maybe the two of you could have a conversation on it? ;)

yes you maybe both be getting tired of the same responses in different threads for fa comments and different tags as well but people have the right to do this, without you and bunk getting your knickers in a twist everytime about it all.

have you ever considered that a few people may be getting bored/tiresome with your same responses at all?
because i thought this was a community and the majority can have a say too or is that not allowed now and must all bow to your more englightned view and opinon?

it was just i read said by the mods, people have the right to discuss this without any issue or tag anyone they want!

basil :rolleyes:
I never commented on tags as they don't bother me, it's just the fact that I watch threads to get news/opinions on that particular item but instead get posts about how some folks will wait on another version or so and so will do it better.

People have to right to discuss what they want but I wish they would do it in the relevant thread so that nobody will get bored with the responses.

There is also no need to be patronising and condescending either.

Reactions: snooloui
I never commented on tags as they don't bother me, it's just the fact that I watch threads to get news/opinions on that particular item but instead get posts about how some folks will wait on another version or so and so will do it better.

People have to right to discuss what they want but I wish they would do it in the relevant thread so that nobody will get bored with the responses.

well without going over all ground and keep tieing this thread up with same old, the mods said it was ok in different threads they don't have issue with it at all in anyway!
the only persons that do from where im sitting are you two. now that is my view from where im sitting, like it or not.

as to the patronising perhaps i should not but in general people are getting the knark with the two of you and going against the mods words and your constant going on in every thread behind everyone (its not going to change it) unless the rules change and i don't think your negative waves will change it.
That been down to staff not us.

If you feel that strongly about i suggest you take it with wreck and apsmith and let them decide, personally i have said my bit and have now lost interest in it tbh its now getting very boring, but i think you get the general concesses from all the posts above this one not just my own.

i will not be responding any further as this has dragged on too long now.

basil

GIFs can be a laugh but unfortunately they have been hijacked by people with nothing interesting or meaningful to say.

well without going over all ground and keep tieing this thread up with same old, the mods said it was ok in different threads they don't have issue with it at all in anyway!
the only persons that do from where im sitting are you two. now that is my view from where im sitting, like it or not.

as to the patronising perhaps i should not but in general people are getting the knark with the two of you and going against the mods words and your constant going on in every thread behind everyone (its not going to change it) unless the rules change and i don't think your negative waves will change it.
That been down to staff not us.

If you feel that strongly about i suggest you take it with wreck and apsmith and let them decide, personally i have said my bit and have now lost interest in it tbh its now getting very boring, but i think you get the general concesses from all the posts above this one not just my own.

i will not be responding any further as this has dragged on too long now.

basil
Well, here's my last words on the subject.

If the mods have no problem with people commenting how they would prefer other versions then then cannot have any issue with people saying they don't like it in a particular thread - freedom of speech works both ways! So I'm not going against anything the mods have said but actually actively pursuing my right to post.

My 'waves' are no more negative than the countless posts saying "I'm not buying this, ******* will do it better" or "bye bye Zavvi", at least in my opinion

preschool+3+months+025.JPG

Reactions: luke98
Members are free to tag others and express their own opinions. People are bound to compare different versions from other retailers, that is the nature of the hobby. As long as it's still on topic to the actual steelbook release then it isn't doing any harm. Now lets get back on topic! Thanks.