Terminator Genisys (3D Blu-ray SteelBook +Lenticular) (MediaMarkt Exclusive) [Germany]

Jan 30, 2013
FFO, Germany
Release date: November 19, 2015
Purchase link: MediaMarkt
Price: €34.00

02.png

01.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice to see a lenti, but that artwork is terrible

It's funny 'cos I thought the new zavvi art was terrible but I quite like this. If I remember correctly you liked the zavvi art! :rofl:

Oh well, it'd be boring if we all like the same stuff. I think I like it because it matches the T 1-3 theme in terms of an endoskeleton close-up.

Reactions: cooey

@luke98 Thanks for the tag.

I'm disappointed that they didn't retain the earlier artwork. It was original in concept and epitomised the transition from the physical threat of Skynet to the digital threat of Genisys.

I'm also in agreement with @BluSteel2012 regarding the lenticular possibilities of the earlier artwork.

Pity they didn't use the original image on the lenti and had a 'flip' effect!

Would've been awesome.

I'm still in two minds regarding the new artwork. On the one hand, it's a little too redolent of the artwork of the Mondo T2. On the other hand, it does fit in with the artwork of the other recent Terminator Steelbok releases.

So, I'll certainly be sticking with this release in preference to those depicting Arnie but I'm still hopeful that the original artwork for this release may yet make an appearance elsewhere.

@luke98 Thanks for the tag.

I'm disappointed that they didn't retain the earlier artwork. It was original in concept and epitomised the transition from the physical threat of Skynet to the digital threat of Genisys.

I'm also in agreement with @BluSteel2012 regarding the lenticular possibilities of the earlier artwork.

I'm still in two minds regarding the new artwork. On the one hand, it's a little too redolent of the artwork of the Mondo T2. On the other hand, it does fit in with the artwork of the other recent Terminator Steelbok releases.

So, I'll certainly be sticking with this release in preference to those depicting Arnie but I'm still hopeful that the original artwork for this release may yet make an appearance elsewhere.
a lenticular too :thumbs: i hear Paramount steelbooks are usually great :D:hungry:

Reactions: augustus
Saturn Media Markt and Müller all three get different editions! wow!!
This will have a pricedrip before xmas..