Terminator: Genisys (Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDzeta Exclusive Gold Label Series No.8) [China]

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: single edition May 13, boxset May 18, 2016.
Purchase links: FullSlip - Lenticular - 1/4 Slip
Price: $38.99 (Fullslip) - $49.99 (Lenticular) - $29.99 (1/4 Slip)
Notes: Total 2000 copies: Boxset 300 copies - Lenti 1100 copies (No.0001-0300 for boxset) - Full slip 500 copies (No.0001- 0300 for boxset) - 1/4 slip 400 copies (No.0001-0300 for boxset)
Group buys: hosted by n3wk1d - April 26 at 11 AM (EST - USA). Payment starts May 3, deadline May 10. Tracking numbers.
GB links: Boxset - Lenticular - Full Slip - 1/4 Slip
Check your local time HERE

Lenticular | Full Slip | 1/4 Slip | Boxset

T5 lenti.jpg T5full.jpg T5 quarter slip.jpg T5 boxset.jpg

full
02.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Glad to see this is confirmed so I won't have to worry about whether or not I should pick up a mediocre general release at Best Buy. I wish there were more news about Mad Max Fury Road, for the same reason. T:Genisys turned out a bit below my expectations but I thought it was still a solid entry. With an HDZeta release I can feel 100% confident that I've made a good decision adding it to my collection. Oh, and awesome news about T2 and Salvation :D. I can picture all 5 films sitting on my shelf looking badass!

I'm glad that this artwork has been chosen. It was, of course, the original artwork for the German Media Markt version and I was somewhat disappointed when they went for something different. If this is confirmed for the HDzeta release then it looks like I will be double dipping, even for a movie that I found to be rather weak.

Great news also that HDzeta will be doing both T2 and Salvation, as I'm something of a completist.

Glad to see this is confirmed so I won't have to worry about whether or not I should pick up a mediocre general release at Best Buy. I wish there were more news about Mad Max Fury Road, for the same reason. T:Genisys turned out a bit below my expectations but I thought it was still a solid entry. With an HDZeta release I can feel 100% confident that I've made a good decision adding it to my collection. Oh, and awesome news about T2 and Salvation :D. I can picture all 5 films sitting on my shelf looking badass!
Warner is pretty strict when it comes to artwork, look at interstellar for example and the artwork for the lenticular, I am sure @wxlinkswd will give info about Fury Road soon, now bring on T2 and Salvation BABY !!!!!!!!!!! :drool::hungry::hungry::hungry::D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

good freakin grief! i already have the super nice US digipack for the first four films.

but these HDZeta packages are seriously making me consider going all HDZ for the whole franchise. Dam. That would be like more than $250 even at GB cost. That makes ZERO sense for me to switch it out.

But these are looking mighty nice. :wow:

Sometimes I really question the sanity of steelbook collecting.

Reactions: Obi Wan Dandobi