Terminator: Genisys (Blu-ray SteelBook) (JB Hi-Fi Exclusive) [Australia]

Nov 9, 2012
Australia
Sorry I got price wrong.
With the AUD being rubbish at moment this might be a good release to get especially seeing as it will have slip and 3d blu as well.
Not many of our releases get one.

H11

Jan 7, 2012
Brunei Darussalam
Anybody has a workaround as to how to access the JBhifi website because I keep getting the 'access denied' message on my browser. Thanks in advance.

Oct 26, 2011
UK
Can't really be considered "artwork" can it
Anything is artwork, it is what your interpretation of it is. A black background with the title I find it very effective. A red or blue background I don't. The studio opted for that colour for a reason. To me I like it. For you it obviously doesn't count as artwork.

Many years ago I went to a museum in Paris and one of their paintings was a great big black canvas.

Jun 13, 2011
Anything is artwork, it is what your interpretation of it is. A black background with the title I find it very effective. A red or blue background I don't. The studio opted for that colour for a reason. To me I like it. For you it obviously doesn't count as artwork.

Many years ago I went to a museum in Paris and one of their paintings was a great big black canvas.
I think he said that, because it says "artwork not finale" !?