Terminator: Genisys (Blu-ray SteelBook) (JB Hi-Fi Exclusive) [Australia]

Nov 9, 2012
Australia
Reactions
145 0 0
Sorry I got price wrong.
With the AUD being rubbish at moment this might be a good release to get especially seeing as it will have slip and 3d blu as well.
Not many of our releases get one.

Nov 9, 2012
Australia
Reactions
145 0 0
It's just place holder like they always do. Ratings classification will be on slip not steel

Jan 7, 2012
Brunei Darussalam
Reactions
113 0 0
Anybody has a workaround as to how to access the JBhifi website because I keep getting the 'access denied' message on my browser. Thanks in advance.

sunnyx

Premium Supporter
Oct 26, 2011
UK
Reactions
13,488 0 0
Can't really be considered "artwork" can it
Anything is artwork, it is what your interpretation of it is. A black background with the title I find it very effective. A red or blue background I don't. The studio opted for that colour for a reason. To me I like it. For you it obviously doesn't count as artwork.

Many years ago I went to a museum in Paris and one of their paintings was a great big black canvas.

Jun 13, 2011
Reactions
80 0 0
Anything is artwork, it is what your interpretation of it is. A black background with the title I find it very effective. A red or blue background I don't. The studio opted for that colour for a reason. To me I like it. For you it obviously doesn't count as artwork.

Many years ago I went to a museum in Paris and one of their paintings was a great big black canvas.
I think he said that, because it says "artwork not finale" !?