The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: October 15th, 2015
Purchase link: MediaMarkt
Price: EUR 15.99

image.jpg

I actually like the concept of the human skull blending into the endo.
Where it fails is the execution though. That smudge in the middle makes it look like a printing error!

Reactions: Geek Tragedy
I am surprised this wave didn't have at least one (if not all) of the Spider-Man movies, I guess they might do that closer to Civil War just to cash in (yes I know Civil War is a new Spider-Man), with art showing a melting Spider-Man or the Lizard's bare green ass...or Emo Peter Park on the front.

I don't know which one makes me go 'WTF' more this or the Zombieland art.

Both fecking awful covers, I wish I knew who was designing all this crap so I could get my Flame on old Skool style

I guess that this edition answers the question many here were asking, as to why Sony didn't re-release this title earlier, to coincide with the theatrical release of Genisys.

Whilst I've never been the biggest fan of this movie as growing up in the 80s and 90s there is no terminator without arnold, I still am on the lookout for a terminator salvation steelbook with title in english at a reasonable price to complete my terminator steelbook collection. Unfortunately the art just doesn't do it for me with this release so will have to retain my amazon germany copy for now.

Personally I applaud this art - it's a brave and very different interpretation. Honestly wish more steels were like this.

Normally I'd agree and I'm a vocal supporter of the pop art steelbooks but this looks really bad. The original artwork looks good enough but the obvious digital smudge job that was done to it looks like crap.

Not a fan of this art they should stop these. The ironpack is the best edition to stick with for this title easy pass on this one though...

Who ARE these people who make POPart steelbooks?!! Children who have been given PCP?!!
You would have to actually WORK HARD with a concerted effort to make WORSE steelbook art.
So bad that Hyperbole escapes me. Break their fingers so that they may never do this again.:OMG:
:vomit::yuck:

Reactions: Steelselecta
Who ARE these people who make POPart steelbooks?!! Children who have been given PCP?!!
You would have to actually WORK HARD with a concerted effort to make WORSE steelbook art.
So bad that Hyperbole escapes me. Break their fingers so that they may never do this again.:OMG:
:vomit::yuck:
Zavvi Employees make them