Terrifier 1+2 (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook Collector's Edition) [France]

Jan 30, 2013
FFO, Germany
Release date: May 24, 2023
Purchase links: Amazon FR - FNAC
Price: €59.99

- an exclusive SteelBook case with:
. the 4K Ultra HD of the movie "Terrifier 2" (2022, 138')
. the Blu-ray of the film "Terrifier 2" (2022, 138')
. the Blu-ray of the film "Terrifier" (2016, 85')
. the Blu-ray of the movie "All Hallow's Eve" (2013, 83')
- a booklet (32 pages)
- 2 posters
- 7 silver prints
- Goodies

81b3TZOLgqL._AC_SL1500_.jpg91q+7ERwwoL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
OrbitDVD just said they are no longer getting copies of this, after being told for months they would be.

That sucks. I was holding out for their pre-orders to go live and order from them.

Reactions: Bangjinsun
Well I been ordering from FNAC for a long time and I’m in USA, outstanding shipping my way tho. Most of the times I got my orders delivered in less than 5 days…

Well I been ordering from FNAC for a long time and I’m in USA, outstanding shipping my way tho. Most of the times I got my orders delivered in less than 5 days…

That's strange.
I ordered on the 25th and still haven't shipped yet.
After contacting the customer center, I was told that it was out of stock and that it was not delivered.
When I heard it, I was very disappointed.
I trusted and ordered, but it's absurd that it can't be delivered because it's out of stock. (n) (n) (n) (n) (n) (n) (n) (n) (n) (n) (n) (n) (n) (n) (n)

Got mine a week ago. Cant believe poeple are still waiting for it to be shipped. I am.in the Netherlands though. Overall a nice set, what really stands out for me where the photo's, they have that glossy photo paper. They look cool. Steelbook is nice but nothing compared to the part 1 Steelbook. Was hoping for english subs but no only french:hilarious:
20230531_192124.jpg

Reactions: mgugi and Lutzo
Got mine a week ago. Cant believe poeple are still waiting for it to be shipped. I am.in the Netherlands though. Overall a nice set, what really stands out for me where the photo's, they have that glossy photo paper. They look cool. Steelbook is nice but nothing compared to the part 1 Steelbook. Was hoping for english subs but no only french:hilarious:View attachment 556256

The photo looks great. I envy you for steelbook with postcards so cool. :scat::scat::scat::scat::scat::scat::scat:
There will be people who can't ship other than me.....
Fnac is very disappointing.
I will not be ordering fnac next time. Very disappointing Fnac worst site.....
I never will not be ordering.... (n) (n) (n) (n) (n) (n) (n) (n) (n) (n)

Reactions: GrimmReapah
For me the slip is so worth the purchase and the inclusion of hallows, I don’t mind the Steelbook but yea the first release it’s amazing and I also like the second glossy one ;)

I have canceled my order now :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:
It's an annoying Fnac garbage site
worst service. :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:
And beware of those who order on the 25th
Delivery is delayed indefinitely because there is no stock.
So take note.
Garbage Fnac!!! I will never order Fnac again. (n) (n) (n) (n) (n) (n) (n) (n) (n) (n) (n) (n) (n) (n) (n) (n) (n) (n) (n) (n) (n)

I have canceled my order now :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:
It's an annoying Fnac garbage site
worst service. :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:
And beware of those who order on the 25th
Delivery is delayed indefinitely because there is no stock.
So take note.
Garbage Fnac!!! I will never order Fnac again. (n) (n) (n) (n) (n) (n) (n) (n) (n) (n) (n) (n) (n) (n) (n) (n) (n) (n) (n) (n) (n)
I have an order from Fnac too...and Amazon.fr...Both waiting and nothing is happening..